Springfield @ Pearl-Cohn 4A Quarterfinals

LEON

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but it's real classy up 23 points with 6 minutes left to throw a bomb. Some may not agree

If you don't like it then you should stop them. I'm sure Springfield went for the knockout punch a few times in their blowout wins this season also.

Great win for Coach Brunetti and PC. This will be the 4th time that Coach Brunetti has taken Pearl to the state semifinals. I hope he gets them to Cookeville. He has had a great 10 year run as the head coach.

If you don't like it then you should stop them. I'm sure Springfield went for the knockout punch a few times in their blowout wins this season also.

Great win for Coach Brunetti and PC. This will be the 4th time that Coach Brunetti has taken Pearl to the state semifinals. I hope he gets them to Cookeville. He has had a great 10 year run as the head coach.

People say that like they were just letting them do it, not easy stopping PC. I dont think it was a big deal personally.....

Good luck to PC the rest of the way I will be rooting for you guys. Show the east/west teams that middle TN can play some football too!

Overall sloppy game for PC...TO MANY penalties and i know we will correct them this week. A big ShoutOut to Pearl Cohns Defense playing lights out once again. The switch at D coordinator is the best thing that happen. Safe travels to sf home and see you guys next year.

Hats off to SF very good year.

Last night we had a better effort same result though. Pearl Cohn is just better than us although I am proud of our team and I have enjoyed watching this year's version of the Jackets. The first game I was impressed with your offense, last night I was impressed with your defense. You have the offensive weapons, the Defensive line and a very good coaching staff. Go and win the Gold Bowl in Cookeville for our Region.

Tough loss for the Jackets last night to a very good Pearl -Cohn team. Thanks to all the seniors on the squad who led the Jackets to a successful season , we are proud of you. Time to move on and try to get better for next season and maybe take another step forward , we should have another good year with several starters returning next year and the underclass men moving forward and having been part of a successful season. Pearl-Cohn and Memphis East should be an outstanding game , I too was impressed by the Pearl-Cohn defense last night , its easy to overlook them when they have so many weapons on the offensive side of the ball. Thanks again to the 2014 Jackets for an enjoyable season and leaving a foundation for the Jackets to build on and take another step forward in our journey toward adding another gold ball to the trophy case.

Last night we had a better effort same result though. Pearl Cohn is just better than us although I am proud of our team and I have enjoyed watching this year's version of the Jackets. The first game I was impressed with your offense, last night I was impressed with your defense. You have the offensive weapons, the Defensive line and a very good coaching staff. Go and win the Gold Bowl in Cookeville for our Region.

wish this East fans could be like yall smh...They already talking crazy and it's just sat