Alcoa vs 6A. 2nd best team in the state?

32hammer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville chose to play up ... your school didn't ... Maryville owes nothing to the Private Schools , it wasn't Maryville who separated the Public and Private . I watched you go on and on about how great Webb was on the Oak Ridge thread ... back up your big talk and play in a higher Division ... just like Maryville does . It's ok to put a microscope on Maryville , but not Webb ?

Lol you're a funny guy/gal. I never said Maryville owes anything to the private schools. I just said Id like to see it. I'll repeat since you're hard of hearing.

Id like to see the best teams from the privates played the best from the public for my personal entertainment and because I think they would be great games.

Haha you're worse then a hormonal teenage girl. Moody and not listening to what is being said.

Webb before this season was a consistently top 25 program. And in the past have fielded some great teams that could have and did compete with other top teams in the state. I'm not gonna be a broken record and repeat myself on a thread from months ago that miss moody can't seem to comprehend or let go. Good luck to Maryville tonight, I will certantly be pulling for them. More or less to put you in a better mood. Unless you're an Oak Ridge fan...then I don't know what will help your attitude.

If any adults would like to talk more high school football on this thread Id love to. I'll avoid talking to pepvol until he/she is over their hormones.

Lol you're a funny guy/gal. I never said Maryville owes anything to the private schools. I just said Id like to see it. I'll repeat since you're hard of hearing.

Id like to see the best teams from the privates played the best from the public for my personal entertainment and because I think they would be great games.

Haha you're worse then a hormonal teenage girl. Moody and not listening to what is being said.

Webb before this season was a consistently top 25 program. And in the past have fielded some great teams that could have and did compete with other top teams in the state. I'm not gonna be a broken record and repeat myself on a thread from months ago that miss moody can't seem to comprehend or let go. Good luck to Maryville tonight, I will certantly be pulling for them. More or less to put you in a better mood. Unless you're an Oak Ridge fan...then I don't know what will help your attitude.

If any adults would like to talk more high school football on this thread Id love to. I'll avoid talking to pepvol until he/she is over their hormones.

Look back over your posts , you've called me a Girl , Sweetheart , hormonal teenage girl , & miss moody . Find a post that I've called you a Name ... and you claim to be the adult . If someone disagrees with you do you always call them names ? I bet that works out real good in the Adult World . 

Oh I missed Sugar Puff .... of course you spout so many names it's hard to keep up with ... but you're the adult 

Edited by pepvol

Look back over your posts , you've called me a Girl , Sweetheart , hormonal teenage girl , & miss moody . Find a post that I've called you a Name ... and you claim to be the adult . If someone disagrees with you do you always call them names ? I bet that works out real good in the Adult World .

Oh I missed Sugar Puff .... of course you spout so many names it's hard to keep up with ... but you're the adult

Good points. Good points. I can agree with that. My apologies. I guess I'm just not use to someone being so emotional and lacking comprehension skills on coach t. Caught a young adult off guard and made me assume things that obviously aren't true or so you say. Edited by Spartan4Life

Good points. Good points. I can agree with that. My apologies. I guess I'm just not use to someone being so emotional and lacking comprehension skills on coach t. Caught a young adult off guard and made me assume things that obviously aren't true or so you say.

I disagree with you at times , doesn't mean I don't like you or wish any harm on you or your team . I'd take you a lot more serious if you weren't so condescending to anybody who disagrees with you . I like Webb , I like the Coach you have there .

I disagree with you at times , doesn't mean I don't like you or wish any harm on you or your team . I'd take you a lot more serious if you weren't so condescending to anybody who disagrees with you . I like Webb , I like the Coach you have there .

Not sure how i was condescending in this message board before responding to your post?

LOL ... its the IFL that is being discussed. It's quite alright to quote me. Besides, if I make a comment on a subject, I should very well be able to explain my line of thinking. Besides, you guys are right, I haven't laid eyes on Alcoa. They could very well be all that and a bag of chips. But it is fun to talk about. If they wouldn't have played Maryville as competitive as they did ... there wouldn't have been a reason for 9 pages of discussion ... now would there?

fact is that they were on their heels for most of the 1st have and where not really doing anything offensively. The 1hr and 40 min lightening delay was more of a factor.

After 13 games Alcoa is still the best team Maryville has played.

I think the long delay and Maryville not having Jordan Ervin,Brian Tillery and Christian Markham for the Alcoa game hurt Maryville. Especially not having Tillery and Markham. Maryville offense a lot better with those guys healthy. Having said that Alcoa would have still been a tough out. Their DLine is great. I don't think any team in Tennessee would block those guys real well. I have seen maybe better individual players on the DL at Alcoa but some of their past studs took a play or 2 off. These guys are relentless and mean. They bring it every play. Plus they are very talented.