Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

ca_vs_gb.jpg

the ct s+s is the coacht strength plus success rating. 

for those who don't really know what standard deviation is, the lower the number the better.  It's essentially a measure of consistency (at least in this case)  IE a team that scores 10 points every game, no more or no less would have a stdev of 0, or no deviation from the middle.  

Edited by Monkey Wrench

No way you hold GB to 12 points. I wish I could make this one, I've got a salt shaker I'd let you borrow :roflol:

GB WILL score more than 21 I disagree that CA is clearly better.I think GBs D is better and the o's are very comparable.

Can't believe you let the salt shaker go un acknowledged :lol:

ok. I am coming out of retirement from posting here just to say one thing. First off, O&B and Crow i told you all on the side lines a couple of weeks ago why i do not post on here anymore. Yes i am the one with the camera so you know who I am that I am there because i am paid to be there and really have no dog in the the race other than being a fan of our county sports programs. I remember a few years ago when the largest high school in our county traveled to Columbia to take on a 5a school that was rated in the top 5 in the state and nobody thought they had a chance. They proceeded to kick butt and take names and then traveled the next week to kick Tullahoma's butt which was also in the top 5 and make it to the third round. As it has been said before that is why they play the game. I don't care how good your players are or how many colleges are recruiting you, it doesn't matter until it is settled on the field. Tomorrow night it will be settled on the field.  GO KEES

I want to get paid to go to Cookeville {LOL}

ok. I am coming out of retirement from posting here just to say one thing. First off, O&B and Crow i told you all on the side lines a couple of weeks ago why i do not post on here anymore. Yes i am the one with the camera so you know who I am that I am there because i am paid to be there and really have no dog in the the race other than being a fan of our county sports programs. I remember a few years ago when the largest high school in our county traveled to Columbia to take on a 5a school that was rated in the top 5 in the state and nobody thought they had a chance. They proceeded to kick butt and take names and then traveled the next week to kick Tullahoma's butt which was also in the top 5 and make it to the third round. As it has been said before that is why they play the game. I don't care how good your players are or how many colleges are recruiting you, it doesn't matter until it is settled on the field. Tomorrow night it will be settled on the field.  GO KEES

Glad to see ya on here, good luck, really wish I could make this one. I told y'all after round 2 I'm pulling for y'all.

ok. I am coming out of retirement from posting here just to say one thing. First off, O&B and Crow i told you all on the side lines a couple of weeks ago why i do not post on here anymore. Yes i am the one with the camera so you know who I am that I am there because i am paid to be there and really have no dog in the the race other than being a fan of our county sports programs. I remember a few years ago when the largest high school in our county traveled to Columbia to take on a 5a school that was rated in the top 5 in the state and nobody thought they had a chance. They proceeded to kick butt and take names and then traveled the next week to kick Tullahoma's butt which was also in the top 5 and make it to the third round. As it has been said before that is why they play the game. I don't care how good your players are or how many colleges are recruiting you, it doesn't matter until it is settled on the field. Tomorrow night it will be settled on the field. GO KEES

I agree completely!I also remember that run,I was one that was very surprised with that first win it left no doubt!We are gonna play and if anyone thinks we are gonna lay down and take a whipping..Well I just don't think that will happen!

What a yr so far,guys leave it all on the field tonight,these are your memories.We get on here and talk and have fun but this game rests on your shoulders,alot of people are doubting you and your abilities I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF!This is the most important game of your young lives and if we don't come to play it will be some of your last.We are proud of you guys and Coaches for a very good season-I say we make it a GREAT season and put this one in the books.Good luck guys and hope for a safe game for both squads.Play GREENBACK football tonight and leave NO DOUBT!

Edited by orngnblk