Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

They made decisions for their kids futures. One is a freshman starting at DB for the Georgia Bulldogs. One is headed to Louisville. I think you can safely say their parents made wise choices!

i bet it was an easy decision to make.....i dont blame them......just saying .....i guess it wasnt recruiting..........bet ncs is happy ensworth kicked little brother out!!!!!!!!!

In the process of planning out my trip to the game Friday I looked at a satellite view of your school. Is that really where you play football ? Not much of a stadium. I would have thought a private school in a big city would have more than that. Doesn't seem to be much parking around there either. That vistor side won't hold all the Peabody fans that will be there. I'm not sure your home side could hold us. I'll be getting there early to get a seat.

They made decisions for their kids futures. One is a freshman starting at DB for the Georgia Bulldogs. One is headed to Louisville. I think you can safely say their parents made wise choices!

i bet it was an easy decision to make.....i dont blame them......just saying .....i guess it wasnt recruiting..........bet ncs is happy ensworth kicked little brother out!!!!!!!!!

i really dont blame the parents.....i would do the same.....just dont spout off recuiting aint happening.......really......i think the whole world knows better..

We can all go back and forth name calling and talking up our teams but in the end both teams are good or we wouldn't have got this far. Either team can win this one. It all depends on which game plan works and who makes the right adjustments. If we can break containment and get our guys out in space NCS will have trouble. If our defense can continue to make plays and create turnovers NCS will have trouble. On the other hand if NCS can control the line and pound it we'll have trouble. And if they can match or contain our speed we'll have trouble. It should be a good game.

Edited by TIDE1

In the process of planning out my trip to the game Friday I looked at a satellite view of your school. Is that really where you play football ? Not much of a stadium. I would have thought a private school in a big city would have more than that. Doesn't seem to be much parking around there either. That vistor side won't hold all the Peabody fans that will be there. I'm not sure your home side could hold us. I'll be getting there early to get a seat.

Its gonna be a whole lotta folks standing!ROLL TIDE