Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

Y'all give me some people to watch out for tonight. I know Bituli obviously and Malone. Who else are some key playmakers on both teams? I seem to remember some big linemen in the state game last year when Peabody beat Jasper

Peabody (11-2) at Nashville Christian (12-1)

Head Coaches- Peabody- Shane Jacobs (11-2, first year at Peabody); Nashville Christian- Jeff Brothers (88-62 overall, 60-17 at Nashville Christian in six years)

All Time Playoff Records- Peabody- 24-18; Nashville Christian- 17-11

Last Semifinal Appearance- Peabody- 2014; Nashville Christian- 2014

State Championships- Peabody- 1 (2A in 2014); Nashville Christian- None

Semi Finals Record- Peabody- 2-1; Nashville Christian- 0-3

Enrollment- Peabody- 395; Nashville Christian- 345.6 (192 multiplied by 1.8)

Offense- Peabody-Multiple; Nashville Christian-Multiple I

Defense- Peabody- Multiple; Nashville Christian- 3-5-3

Winning Streaks- Peabody- 6; Nashville Christian- 7

Offense PPG- Peabody- 37.3 (13 games), 37.0 (playoffs); Nashville Christian- 43.8 (13 games), 44.0 (playoffs)

Defense PPG- Peabody- 16.5 (13 games), 18.7 (playoffs); Nashville Christian- 10.6 (13 games), 12.0 (playoffs)

Players To Watch- Peabody- Kendrick Malone (QB, Sr., 1,959 total yards, 27 total touchdowns, 50 tackles), Zay Norman (OL/LB, Sr., 61 tackles, 3 sacks), Octavius Lee (WR, Sr., 33 tackles), Brandon Johnson (RB/LB, Sr.,1,330 rushing yards, 25 touchdowns, 53 tackles), Reco Buchanon (LB, Sr., 82 tackles, 2 INTs), Keyvon Goodwin (WR, Sr., 33 catches for 584 yards, 7 TDs), Preston Fesmire (OL, Jr.), Collin White (OL, Jr.), Hayden Baugus (WR/DB, Jr., 20 tackles, 3 FR), Ethan Richardson (TE/DL, Jr., 48 tackles, 4 sacks), James Green (OL, Sr.), Bryan Banks (LB, Sr., 55 tackles, 2 FR, 2 INTs), Nikeaus Ganaway (S, Sr., 23 tackles), Mathew Martins (OL, Soph.), Brantley Whitwell (OL/DL, Soph.), Lavoskie Pirate (OL/DE, Soph.), Hunter Hudson (85 tackles, 3 FRs), Mitchell Lewis (58 tackles, 6 sacks)

Nashville Christian- Nathan Hargrove (OL/LB, Sr., 44 tackles), Kendall Clayton (OL, Sr.), Robert Brantley (OL, Sr.), Kyle Tidwell (QB, Sr., 1,654 total yards, 27 total touchdowns), Gregory Williams (FB/LB, Sr., 354 rushing yards, 5 TDs), Blake Barfield (RB, Sr., 812 rushing yards, 12 TDs), Mareio McGraw (RB/DB, Sr., 1,115 total yards, 17 TDs), Daniel Bituli (RB/LB, Sr., 67 tackles, 3.5 sacks, 5 FRs, 1A Mr. Football Lineman Finalist), Austin Shelton (DL, Sr., 35 tackles), Brant Lawless (DL, Soph., 25 tackles), Carter Clark (LB, Sr., 41 tackles, 2.5 sacks), Slater Howard (DB, Jr., 36 tackles, 3 sacks), Jack Elliot (OL/DL, Soph.), Warren Hanson (OL/DL, Soph.), Maverick Marlin (OL/DL, Soph.), Jesse Watson (WR/DB, Soph., 31 tackles)

A turnover on downs is not considered a turnover in the U.S. You have to go to Canada to use that as a turnover.

Then why is it called a "turnover on downs". You don't know as much as you would like to think that you do. It may not go into the stats as a fumble or interception would but it is a turnover still. Just saying.

Then why is it called a "turnover on downs". You don't know as much as you would like to think that you do. It may not go into the stats as a fumble or interception would but it is a turnover still. Just saying.

so you're saying punts are turnovers.turnover on downs is the same as punts.the other team gets the ball but its not a takeaway. Edited by horse

Game is a 7 central start correct? Best of luck to both teams. I honestly think I am going to be watching the state championship tonight. If you have a taller athletic db you can beat Columbia Academy if they win tonight and I they they have a good chance to beat Greenback

We beat CA with him last year and their QB was better then too.

if you go for it on fourth and don't get it. Or you punt on fourth down.the other team gets the ball.

BigSwo,

This clown is just a troll trying to stir up crap because the Huntingdon Mustangs have been eliminated.  He is doing the same thing on the 2A semifinal board.  I wouldnt validate him with a response.

BigSwo,

This clown is just a troll trying to stir up crap because the Huntingdon Mustangs have been eliminated. He is doing the same thing on the 2A semifinal board. I wouldnt validate him with a response.

you're just an idiot.how is talk football stirring stuff up.you're are the troll you now just popping up.