Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

I think this is going to be a good one. Don't know a lot about TCA, but from what I heard and seen, they're a great team. The bears team isn't the same on from last year's team. They only have two starters that played in that game last year. The rest of those guys are new. Only two seniors on that team. The rest of the starters are sophomores, juniors and a couple of freshmen. They're a LONG way from that 2014 trezevant team. In my opinion, TCA is the 800 pound gorilla in the room considering the experience of the players going this deep in the playoffs.

LOL  I don't think that anyone has ever called TCA the 800 pound gorilla.  Never the less, I do see Trezevant as "The Beast Incarnate" to borrow a line from the WWE.  Wonder if The Bears will travel well or not?

A 2A Team with 5 Ls will not be a threat to the Buzz Saw known as Trezevant

A 2A team with 7 losses only lost by two points to the Buzz Saw last week.  Seems to me like they were threatened pretty well in my opinion.

I expect a good game between these two teams.

Edited by ReitzFan

A 2A team with 7 losses only lost by two points to the Buzz Saw last week.  Seems to me like they were threatened pretty well in my opinion.

I expect a good game between these two teams.

A North Memphis Rivalry game isn't the same as playing a Semi Private school in Jackson. Just Saying. Their Wake up call may mean destruction, terror and mayhem .

There is a very good article in the Jackson Sun this morning about TCA's defense. I can vouch to the fact that their defense is a force to be reckoned with. The coaches and the players have really done a good job putting it together and turning the defense into a game changing force!

I watched s bunch of games so far and I'm convinced that Adamsville is a better overall team than Trez. Does that mean TCA will win? No. I just like our chances. We have receivers that know how to run routes and can get open against anyone. They are also very athletic and can go get the ball. Our defense is our stabilizer. TCA has the utmost respect for Trezevant and knows it will be a battle. The fans have lots of respect as well. This is the first time in school history to host a semifinal game. There should be a huge crowd. We realize we are the underdog. We have been all year. We have 5 Seniors that have been incredible leaders along with a bunch of young guys who have grown up. The Seniors have been the playmakers and the young guys have played vital roles this year. We are very proud of what they have accomplished regardless of the outcome. We are having fun and it's been a blessing to be part of this run!

Edited by TCAIntense