Round 4. Marshall Co.@ Knoxville Catholic

Marshall1969

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be an interesting match-up. I don't know a ton about Catholic other than watching small glimpses of the Fulton game.

First big key I see is how the Marshall County defense can get pressure against a Catholic line anchored by someone who has a chance to be a top 20 overall recruit. MC has lived in the backfield of opponents all season. This Catholic line will be the toughest they've faced if I had to guess.

Next key is how MC matches up Rogers. MC has a very athletic secondary, but Catholic has 2 really talented receivers. Containing Rogers is tough, especially if Catholic wins the battle at the line.

Finally, how Catholic's defense matches up with the playmakers on MC's offense. Not sure how athletic Catholic is on defense, but MC has a few burners. Lots of home run threats.

As for the bleachers, Catholic fans better get there early if there is only one side. Marshall County might be bringing all of Lewisburg with them, and they'll get there early with the long trip. Ask East Hamilton about how many fans travelled last night.

Edited by mcfan10

Will be an interesting match-up. I don't know a ton about Catholic other than watching small glimpses of the Fulton game.

First big key I see is how the Marshall County defense can get pressure against a Catholic line anchored by someone who has a chance to be a top 20 overall recruit. MC has lived in the backfield of opponents all season. This Catholic line will be the toughest they've faced if I had to guess.

Next key is how MC matches up Rogers. MC has a very athletic secondary, but Catholic has 2 really talented receivers. Containing Rogers is tough, especially if Catholic wins the battle at the line.

Finally, how Catholic's defense matches up with the playmakers on MC's offense. Not sure how athletic Catholic is on defense, but MC has a few burners. Lots of home run threats.

As for the bleachers, Catholic fans better get there early if there is only one side. Marshall County might be bringing all of Lewisburg with them, and they'll get there early with the long trip. Ask East Hamilton about how many fans travelled last night.

Catholic is Big and Fast. Secondary is led by USC commit Rogers, and big hitting Kuershen 6ft. 200lb. Their linebackers flow to the ball and have alot of varsity experience in Fortune. Also watch out for Mays on the D he is a load off the end at 6'5" 295lb and committed to UT as sophmore.

I think we easily had 400 people make the trip last night. This is going to be a good game. We will see both Mr Football finalist in action. The tiger's defense is playing lights out right now!

The padded green seats are reserved for boosters and season ticket holders. So their seats are guaranteed. Everything else is open season lol