Liberty @ CPA

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Bertier asked a very good question dhs. We know how those PAT's went last Friday. Didn't hurt you against us but gotta tighten that up against CPA

I have my own ideas as to why it was happening

One thing I did notice was that your long snapper was slow getting the ball back to the punter and the punter was slow getting the ball off. Don't know why Milan didn't go for a block in that game.

I knew u would comment I don't like the F5 however I do think with that front 7 it will be hard for any team in the state to beat them... I would love for ND to pull the upset however I just don't see it...

not sayin the Irish should be the favorites to win this game......and Yes that front 7 on the D will be better than anything we have seen this year; one might even say by far......other than KC on the by far....no one else comes close

these same conversations were bein had this time last year and we darn near pulled it off......we have some talent ourselves, our QB ant too shabby and we have plenty of speed.....its the hole 11 v11 across the board for 4 quarters we will have try and manage......along with not makin the mistakes on that big stage we did last year

film show that they are better on that 7 than they were last year; we are better in places......Boorer OK with bein the underdog a bein picked against......it want be the plowin the Alcolonians think it will....hey, this is our 2nd year in a row in this new position.....the plan is worin......maybe we get lucky and they get their game days mixed up

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

I've attended several playoff games at CPA over the last 7-8 years and one thing I have noticed is the field is below average especially for a team that plays at this level. I remember a qrt final game in 2013 against Fairview where there was a pond standing at what I would call the south end around the 15 yd line. Have these conditions been improved if not how might this effect Liberty? Forecast shows rain for Friday.

ame="dhstennis" post="3468277" timestamp="1448298196"]

One thing I did notice was that your long snapper was slow getting the ball back to the punter and the punter was slow getting the ball off. Don't know why Milan didn't go for a block in that game.

No need to rush when there's no rush

I've attended several playoff games at CPA over the last 7-8 years and one thing I have noticed is the field is below average especially for a team that plays at this level. I remember a qrt final game in 2013 against Fairview where there was a pond standing at what I would call the south end around the 15 yd line. Have these conditions been improved if not how might this effect Liberty? Forecast shows rain for Friday.

It rains in west TN too