Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

Universal tone it down man...LOL I know you want to rub it in but please wait until after the game and then do it with class. I know you are excited and you should be. What Coach White has done is awesome. To take a North Memphis school and teach these young men to win with class is great. After the 2010 season he changed the image of this team. The staff at school that I spoke with tells me the they are true leaders off the field also. So enjoy the ride. I have enjoyed 2 years of basketball but with class.

Marion is better than Marion of last year. Bigger isn't always better. Both teams are well deserving. I just think Marion will pull it out barring a bunch of turnovers. I think they got that out of their system in last years game. Just my opinion.

I don't think that Marion will be able to keep it close but we shall see good luck to both teams

Trez. Stumped powerhouse fulton. While only a 3a team. Dont hate because tca adamsville etc...has more students and getting drugg and out coached.. i assume your team got slapped around too. GO T. HIGH RUNNING 2A, LIKE THEY JUST CONWUERED 4A. WANT SOME RESPECT BEAT'EM

Either your English or your typing skills lack skill, or both. I understood about 3 words of that last post.

Again. I feel sad that your team sucks. Theyre just not remotely close to decent to make the semi finals or finals for you to have a opinion regarding present day tn football powers. What hotels are available in cookville. Hmmmmm

I'm sure there's an underpass available out near the interstate. Seems like 4a trez. Will have at least 1 fan there, wait might be an uncle or dad.

Could marion beat tca, adamsville, or mckenzie. Last night t high just opened up the soda. Didnt attempt to drink it. Marion likes to control the clock, and hopefully hit a big play. If not for hamptin miscuex inside of marions 10 yrd.line and special team gaffee it may have been a different game. Last night with little effort regardless if tca was full strength it wouldnt have mattered. Ask around. This will be over total dominanation by t high by the mid second quarter. Let the celebration begin..

squirrel-catapult.gif

Universal tone it down man...LOL I know you want to rub it in but please wait until after the game and then do it with class. I know you are excited and you should be. What Coach White has done is awesome. To take a North Memphis school and teach these young men to win with class is great. After the 2010 season he changed the image of this team. The staff at school that I spoke with tells me the they are true leaders off the field also. So enjoy the ride. I have enjoyed 2 years of basketball but with class.

Well said, he needs to reign it in and win with some class as u have done on Bball boards.

Could marion beat tca, adamsville, or mckenzie. Last night t high just opened up the soda. Didnt attempt to drink it. Marion likes to control the clock, and hopefully hit a big play. If not for hamptin miscuex inside of marions 10 yrd.line and special team gaffee it may have been a different game. Last night with little effort regardless if tca was full strength it wouldnt have mattered. Ask around. This will be over total dominanation by t high by the mid second quarter. Let the celebration begin..

You have a great team, but Marion County will be the best team you have seen in the playoffs.

Coach ross will shut down richardson he is all trez has

I assure you he isn't all they have. Shutting down a 225 lb back that runs a 4.5 is no easy task. He will have a very good fullback lead blocking and he hits the hole wide open. It's pretty scary for the poor secondary to see that train coming!