Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

If they don't then don't know who Alcoa is they must be really ignorant, I'm sure everyone involved in athletic administration at Trez know who and where Alcoa is.

Once again if you think the AD at Trezevant really makes decisions about what class to play in for ALL sports because of One team they dont even know how to get to. You will be the ignorant one.

I don't do much typing on here, but I've watched 117 pages of T-high bashing. A couple of facst for everyone: 76-17 record over the last 6 years. 1 State Championship, 2 State Runner-ups, 1 semifinalis appearance, 1 quarterfinals appearence. Find any other team across the state with "terrible coaches" with that resume. (I'll wait). T-high does have a stud and some other great athletes. Name a powerhouse that doesn't. (I'm not waiting this time because you can't). There are plenty of schools in Memphis with better and more athletes than T-high. Someone explain to me why they aren't winning consistently like T-high. Both teams played a great game yesterday. Mistakes were made on both sides. Sorry T-high didn't win the way YOU thought they should win. But they did. So quit tryna find ways to bash them. They cleaned the nonsense up from 2010, and you guys keep coming up with different ways to criticize them. Just say congrats, and keep you backhanded compliments to yourself!

Edited by truthBtold03

Once again if you think the AD at Trezevant really makes decisions about what class to play in for ALL sports because of One team they dont even know how to get to. You will be the ignorant one.

You said the admin at Trez didn't even know who Alcoa was. They do and believe me they are a consideration in these matters. If not why change classification at all? I don't think Trez played up for no reason. Travel may have played a role, but so did other variables.

I don't do much typing on here, but I've watched 117 pages of T-high bashing. A couple of facst for everyone: 76-17 record over the last 6 years. 1 State Championship, 2 State Runner-ups, 1 semifinalis appearance, 1 quarterfinals appearence. Find any other team across the state with "terrible coaches" with that resume. (I'll wait). T-high does have a stud and some other great athletes. Name a powerhouse that doesn't. (I'm not waiting this time because you can't). There are plenty of schools in Memphis with better and more athletes than T-high. Someone explain to me why they aren't winning consistently like T-high. Both teams played a great game yesterday. Mistakes were made on both sides. Sorry T-high didn't win the way YOU thought they should win. But they did. So quit tryna find ways to bash them. They cleaned the nonsense up from 2010, and you guys keep coming up with different ways to criticize them. Just say congrats, and keep you backhanded compliments to yourself!

You won.

Be happy

The best thing you can do is stop expecting everyone to agree with you or be happy for you. That's not how life works.

You won.

Be happy

The best thing you can do is stop expecting everyone to agree with you or be happy for you. That's not how life works.[/quote

You're right. It's not! This GOLD BALL makes this fact of life easier to deal with.

P.S. I'm done responding to "dog whistle" racist comments. WE are not that slow. We know how to read between the lines.

Edited by truthBtold03

That is the biggest joke I have ever seen. This team didn't know how to get 11 players on the field. LOL #15 got cramps from running in and off the field. Talent wise they should have won the game 50-14 but they were clearly a poor coached team that just so happen to have the best player on the field. Corrdarian Richardson is a man playing with boys (really infants) and he just runs to daylight. If he was at Knox Catholic or Brentwood Academy oh my lord it would be awful if he could play in a well coached system

Knox Catholic or Brentwood coaches COULD NOT do half the job coaching that Coach White does with these boys. Coaching HS kids is about much more that just teaching football at Trezevant. To make those comparisons is a joke in itself. It's not many coaches in the state who could have the success that Coach White has had at a school like Trezevant, in a community like Frayser, with the lifestyle these kids have. Football- wise, what else can he do beside continue to win. Yup he's a horrible coach thats been beating "better coaches" pretty consistently over recent years. Minus the stripped elephant in the room it would've been 50-14 easy.

You won.

Be happy

The best thing you can do is stop expecting everyone to agree with you or be happy for you. That's not how life works.[/quote

You're right. It's not! This GOLD BALL makes this fact of life easier to deal with.

P.S. I'm done responding to "dog whistle" racist comments. WE are not that slow. We know how to read between the lines.

I've always heard that Jimmy's and Joe's beat x,s ans o,s. This was the ultimate example. I do think Coach White does a great job I just think he may have a tougher job than the average  Joe.  Coach Ross is a Great Coach in his own right but he has a much easier situation with pretty good talent to go with it. All you have to do is look at the support of the 2 schools.  Reasons for success is not hard to determine at either school. Plenty of Coaches could win at Marion Co, takes a GREAT leader to win at Trez.

Edited by pujo

I've always heard that Jimmy's and Joe's beat x,s ans o,s. This was the ultimate example. I do think Coach White does a great job I just think he may have a tougher job than the average Joe. Coach Ross is a Great Coach in his own right but he has a much easier situation with pretty good talent to go with it. All you have to do is look at the support of the 2 schools. Reasons for success is not hard to determine at either school.

Someone who understands!

You won a championship in 2A where you belong according to the rules. You have one of the best athletes from Tennessee ever on the team and a good group around them. You won fair and square but other fans from other teams (who were pretty good too) say things that you don't like and you want to call them racist?

Grow up buddy. Stop looking for excuses in life and enjoy the win.

+1