Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

All joking and trash talk aside.....I've heard they played up for travel and regional concerns. Apparently there's not a lot of 3A in the area so travel and cost would go up in 3A as opposed to 4A. Don't know if that's true but it makes sense to me.

If they are trying to dodge people,Coach White needs brain surgery. Looks like they played a fairly rough schedule to me.

Who cares really, it was their choice. They are playing where their numbers are now. Not sure what the big deais.

I understand that and have no problem with them playing in 2A if that is what the numbers show.  I wonder why the same thinking did not apply when they were a 3A playing up to 4A.  Would region travel have been a factor if they were 3A during the last classification period?

Trez. Had 622 at the start of the previous class period, not a big deal down to 568. I think they would have been 3A if not for the "super 32" spreading the 5 lower classes out a tad, but that's not how it worked out.

Thanks for the information.  Do you know how many Memphis teams were in 3A during the last classification period?  

Old Pirate says Marion county folkes are surely proud of the success of the Warriors. Looking back the players can find consolation it wasn't a blow out but a hard fought feud. BTW, OP had a team to cheer for today like a HEEP of other county folkes. It wasn't jest folkes around the jailhouse supporting the Warriors. Old Pirate still has several unanswered questions. 1. Whom do you say I am? 2. Who do you feel the closest connection to in the WE comment, Like you says, you feel as a fellow alumni, you have earned right to says things like, " WE score again". Jest curious which you have the strongest connection with?

Old pirate I garuntee you lying lips has gone back under that rock. He aint going to answer your durn questions. You think im joking but im not.