1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Take it before the Lord and walk by faith. If prayers lead you to a private school for your kids then go. There are times I've looked back on it and wondered how we made it. My wife is ill and hasn't worked in years but the money has always been there.

G-d is good, all the time. And all the time G-d is good.

Amen to that! I understand that every parent that has a child in a private school is not loaded to the gills like the majority think. I know a few that barely scrape by to insure their kids have it better than they had it. I for one work my tail off to make sure my kids have what they need...not always what they want but they have what they need.

Here's my thought on it. I don't care to play the privates but yes I do think they have an advantage but I say get behind your kids and push them and it will catch on to other kids and you can compete with the privates. At the same time I do not in any way look down on or blame anybody in Nashville for not wanting their kids going to inner city schools, I wouldn't want mine there either. I guess my biggest and only gripe is the kids coming from far away county schools to attend that drive past other private and public schools. Just line up and play, win or lose leave it on the field. Nobody on here complains about playing Clarksville Acad or a Zion Christian who has the same opportunity to get kids as NCS. WC went to NCS with the attitude that they were going to win, not compete but win. NCS has had a huge advantage the last two years because their opponents were scared and beat before they got off the bus!

It was a great game to watch. Both teams playing their hearts out till the final whistle. Your Team was a class act, your QB has a bright future in front of him.   

Put your kids first and sacrifice some things in your budget.

Pretty bold statement

I'm walking the talk, brother

Take it before the Lord and walk by faith. If prayers lead you to a private school for your kids then go. There are times I've looked back on it and wondered how we made it. My wife is ill and hasn't worked in years but the money has always been there.

G-d is good, all the time. And all the time G-d is good.

hmmmm..... a man of faith JUDGING me for not sending my kid to a private school..........if i need any more advice about how to raise my kid ill be sure and ask u........

Crow.. The last thing anyone on here would want to do is put a target on their sons back. So.. No numbers from me for that reason. He works to hard to for something as silly as that. You've got posters from all over the state.

Your kid your choice, he plays on a private school team, they've all got targets on their back for those inclined to take shots. If privacy and anonymity is the goal participation Friday may be a bad idea. They give out rosters with names and numbers on them and there's a decent chance a couple people may be there :thumb:

It was a great game to watch. Both teams playing their hearts out till the final whistle. Your Team was a class act, your QB has a bright future in front of him.

Our boys work hard and never get rattled about who is next on the schedule. I left Nashville knowing that our boys left it all there and were only a couple plays away from making it closer, but at the same time I'm sure yall saw some things your boys could have done to have kept it from getting as close as it did. It took WC two possessions to adjust to NCS speed, can't spot a good team 14, just to deep to fight out of. Congrats to yall on making the big game and congrats to Bituli on Mr Football! Gotta pull for the team that put you out! Oh, I meant to say in my last post that's my one and only response to the private vs public crap!