1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Not in the league with UC? They lost to a team that NCS blew out of the water. Not as crisp on both sides of the ball? UC had how many turnovers in the Peabody game, and gave up how many points. It's a different year!

Comparing to last years UC team. Not in that league. They beat you guys 35-0 and you basically have the same team minus a great lineman.

I thought about that before, but I just let it go. He jumped right in there and confirmed what I had said. Sometimes it's like shootin fish in a barrel on here.

You said he'd go to the NFL after 3 years. Those three were all five stars and amongst the top recruits in the country. Bituli is not as highly regarded by the services. Those cannot be disputed.

Its hyperbole by you to even say that.

I'll give you that one. On average of all you are correct

Touch the post you are wanting to post after,when the quote button at the bottom right shows up touch it.Start typing at the bottom of that post after this
Type here.Your killing me Buttspanker.LOL!
Edited by orngnblk

Recruiting services, old men on forums, oh, I got one for ya ......AMERICAN VOTERS! What do they know? I can tell you this,and it's also my opinion, with all the accolades and attention he has recieved, Daniel Bituli is UNDER-RATED!

Looks like he has all the tools,just needs Coached up. He's a man among boy's at this level, he'll have to be more fundamentally sound at the next level. Hope he does well.

Fact is the best 2 teams in 1A are playing each other this Friday. I have read a lot of posts claiming the west has far better teams than GB. Sounds like a bunch of crying to me. These 2 teams did exactly what they had to do to make it to this game. They have nothing to do with the brackets and East and West separation. I hope that both teams have a safe and clean game. When it is over they can all hang their heads high and be proud to play the game they love. Remember these are all still kids.

Comparing to last years UC team. Not in that league. They beat you guys 35-0 and you basically have the same team minus a great lineman.

No, we are not in many ways the same team. This is not NFL football where grown men play on Sundays. You do realize that boys grow, and get much stronger from 15 - 16 and from 16 - 17 and so on right? They also become more talented and gain much experience from year to year. We lost perhaps the best DB in 1A football when he was tragically killed in an automobile accident before the season on his way home from practice. We also lost one of the best middle linebacker/fullbacks in the state in a scrimmage against Pearl Cohn. We have a third string tail back that many of you dont know about (you will next year) who would start for any other 1A school. We are FAR from being the same team as last year. 

Fact is the best 2 teams in 1A are playing each other this Friday. I have read a lot of posts claiming the west has far better teams than GB. Sounds like a bunch of crying to me. These 2 teams did exactly what they had to do to make it to this game. They have nothing to do with the brackets and East and West separation. I hope that both teams have a safe and clean game. When it is over they can all hang their heads high and be proud to play the game they love. Remember these are all still kids.

Spot on!!!