1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Thanks. You guys will be a tough out again next year. Wouldn't be surprised to see you in Cookeville.

they will be tough again for sure..............dont know bout cookville yet..........mine graduates so prob wont see me much from now on but i do know NCS was a powerhouse this year........will still keep up with WC and NCS next year.............Both should be good again

Edited by wboro33

This game went about the way I expected. NCS was clearly the best team in 1A this year. It's nice to see this team beat the big boys in 1A and prove that even one of the smallest schools in 1A can bind their small numbers together that they draw from their little community and home grown talent and become champions fair and square. I mean it's basically like watching Hoosiers! Maybe they will make a movie about this small schools unlikely journey.

Edited by Archiewho, A minute ago.

Its like they are embarrassed to try. I've said the same thing the whole year. They actually play d but they play possum on offense. Talent level was much different. With that being said,UT has their work cut out for um. The kid has the tools but thats about it.

Congrats to the kids at NCS for gittin the gold this year. Be gittin prepared next year, our sophomores will hav maybe matured some from this year. We might be able to handle you for 4 qts instead of 2.  

SSSSSSSSUP Pujo, long time no see ole pal. Maybe next year I will git to see you up close agin. Who knose, we might git that free ride on dat goat. :roflolk: I think Bituli is just a 2 qtr man mysef. They never let him out of the shoot on us till the 2nd half. Man he had some wheels tooo.  Seems that the coaching for NCS was not for running up scores just cause they could, 1+ for them if this is the case.

There wasnt any cheating todayy just some darn good ball playing by NCS!!!!!!!!  I hate private schools as much as anyone but just like my ole buddy CROW said eariler we are a run what you brung team and NCS did just that. So please stop bashing them because they are private . They won and maybe one day the almighties to be will figure out that all privates need to be in D-II no exceptions!!!!!! But untill that time we are stuck with what we got. So we alll need to quit crying and get over it.