1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

If you go back and look at the post from the end of last season you'll notice that pretty much everybody picked NCS to win it all, some things are are easy to call. NCS was the most dominate team in 1a this year, end of story. I thought they were the most athletic team last year but just got out played by UC. I hope my WC team gets a rematch against them next year! It's hard to believe that football season for us 1a fans has officially ended today, seems like it just got started! I want to let all you posters know I have really enjoyed all the trash talk, the low blows and the good football talk. I can't wait to get it all started next year. I hope I havnt made any enemies, it's all in fun and all about the kids regardless what team or what part of the state they're from. These boys have worked their butts off to do their best and most do it to try and make us in the bleachers proud! I just want every kid that put a football helmet on this year to know I'm proud of each and every one and thank you for what yall give us old fans!

Great post 89 !!

Nashville public school system isn't what small rural public school systems are. And 62 just hit the nail on the head.

That's not what people are debating, wish all kids had good raising an got a quality education, We would have a much better world. The drawing pool is our problem.

This is the first time a private school has won the 1A championship since 07

They were winning every year and we got the multiplier, several went d2. The Ones that are good now wasn't even in the conversation at that time. When they lower their head and deside to  build a program ,its not a problem,

Edited by pujo