1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Great win NCS...Congrats

and a huge congrats to Greenback on a great season......hold those heads up.....most no your a better ball team than how you played today.....sometimes the big stage can catch up with young men and its not the faught of any onwe player.....trust Booger; he has seen his Irish experience that same uncanny play more than he would like to repeat

Bopoger just sayin :thumb:

Not diminishing their efforts just the means in which you and the others recruit. Greenback probably does things the fair and right way which is more than I can say for most privates

If you know of something illegal that has been done by NCS and you are here at the game I'm sure there are plenty of TSSAA officials here to talk to. If you don't know of anything then you are just a whiner. And yes you whining does diminish the hard work and great season that the boys on the losing team had.

So how was Greenback able to beat the mighty CA private team last week? Please give us more heresay to explain that.

Edited by NCSDad54

Don't get me wrong I honestly don't hate private schools. I just don't think they should be playing non-opened zoned public schools. They have an unfair advantage. Just about every coach or kid that I have met from private schools are great kids and coaches but the playing field is not fair.

I just wish that one private school supporter would give me an honest reason as to why they oppose being in their own division/split. I can't think of any reason against it

If you know of something illegal that has been done by NCS and you are here at the game I'm sure there are plenty of TSSAA officials here to talk to. If you don't know of anything then you are just a whiner. And yes you whining does diminish the hard work and great season that the boys on the losing team had.

So how was Greenback able to beat the mighty CA private team last week? Please give us more heresay to explain that.

Several teams have been reported and proof has been provided but the TSSAA does not or simply will not do anything about it. Just like 70% plus want a split but they are not doing anything about that either.

So GLAD you NCS folks FINALLY got what you wanted....a "recruited" Championship Ring. But, you were stopped the last three years, two of those by a small public school called Union City. I still believe both NCS AND CPA need to be playing in the private school side. It is really hard to play against team that recruit so hard like NCS. I wonder what the ACT scores are on the team as a whole ? Oh well, enjoy your win, you recruited the ring...just remember.

small public school? Get out of here with that big city