1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

So GLAD you NCS folks FINALLY got what you wanted....a "recruited" Championship Ring.  But, you were stopped the last three years, two of those by a small public school called Union City.  I still believe both NCS AND CPA need to be playing in the private school side.  It is really hard to play against team that recruit so hard like NCS.  I wonder what the ACT scores are on the team as a whole ?  Oh well, enjoy your win, you recruited the ring...just remember.

:popcorneater:

Another well bought....oops I mean well earned championship for those superior privates.

carry your agenda sumwhere else you sniffle nosed whiner.....Greenback basically gave the game away with 7 or turnovers and the QB threw 4 intereceptions and would have thrown 5 more if NCS defenders could catch......if you had watched the game and new anything about the sport; youy would no this......anywon on here with intellegence can see right thru you

Booger just sayin 6a01348745e23f970c0147e2e8fb5d970b-200pi

So GLAD you NCS folks FINALLY got what you wanted....a "recruited" Championship Ring. But, you were stopped the last three years, two of those by a small public school called Union City. I still believe both NCS AND CPA need to be playing in the private school side. It is really hard to play against team that recruit so hard like NCS. I wonder what the ACT scores are on the team as a whole ? Oh well, enjoy your win, you recruited the ring...just remember.

Union City isn't that small compared to us in East Tennessee.

carry your agenda sumwhere else you sniffle nosed whiner.....Greenback basically gave the game away with 7 or turnovers and the QB threw 4 intereceptions and would have thrown 5 more if NCS defenders could catch......if you had watched the game and new anything about the sport; youy would no this......anywon on here with intellegence can see right thru you

Booger just sayin 6a01348745e23f970c0147e2e8fb5d970b-200pi

Shouldn't you be fixing a flat or straightening out a stripper pole. Uppity piece of crap!!

Lol it's football, it's a game for tough minded people. Guys like you probably would consider throwing a white surrender flag out on the field if your son was getting pummeled. Good luck with that soft mindset.

Don't have a son and played football in college and have coached at the high school level. There is just no need to kick a team while they are down. How many other teams can say they have made it this far? Not many so a no need for an a**h*** comment.

Edited by Swipes

It's game day boys. Soak it all in today. The expereince you will have today will be one you tell your great great grand babies about one day. I am partial to any team wearing orange and black and pulling for Greenback, but... NCS is loaded. I have been watching all week and don't see it being closer than 28. Anything closer than that point margin and Coach Kilpatrick and Coach Ryan need coach of the year medals.

Nashville Christian 42

Greenback 14

lol. Ok now Greenback needs to score once more.

I took abuse this week so I have to bring this up. LMBO

I took abuse this week so I have to bring it up. Thought I hit quote, but typed in on the wrong one.

Don't have a son and played football in college and have coached at the high school level. There is just no need to kick a team while they are down. How many other teams can say they have made it this far? Not many so a no need for a a**h*** comment.

I'm sorry I wanted to watch a good football game, once again I'm truly sorry...