1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Ahhhhh...finally an honest post!! The previous coach was playing by the rules with the players that were there. Hired a new coach and Bam started winning championships. Well what changed? It is simple they started recruiting better athletes.

That is the biggest bunch of garbage I've ever read.

I know nothing of NCS but have seen many programs at all levels turn it around because of a coaching change. To suggest that a coach, you've never met, is cheating just because he's winning reeks of jealousy.

• Upvote 1

Once again you've missed the point. No recruiting needed. The players come to you because they know they'll get to play for a great coach. Probably difficult to understand for someone with your limited mental abilities.

If you fellers would ingnore these folks they wouldn't have reason to keep going.I'm ready for this one to be put to bed!Start you another that doesn't have our Name on it.We are done its over.Have a good off season to everyone.

That is the biggest bunch of garbage I've ever read.

I know nothing of NCS but have seen many programs at all levels turn it around because of a coaching change. To suggest that a coach, you've never met, is cheating just because he's winning reeks of jealousy.

Slice you're a private school guy, what's the enrollment at Boyd before the multiplier?

Do you think the only reason we scored 7 points in the 2nd half was your stellar defense? Do you think we let off the gas to keep some level of respectability? Do you recall last weeks score at the half? Or the Huntingdon score at the half?

Mistakes and poor play are caused by pressure. Ironically Wayne County, Peabody, and now Greenbacks QB have all played their worst game of the season in consecutive weeks. All of these teams turned the ball over way more than normal as well. If you have an ounce of football sense you know why that is. It is by no means a coincidence. You can't abandon the run before the game begins and start throwing 50/50 balls once you get pressured.

Since your asking I'll give my opinion. Wayne County score would be almost identical to ours had they represented the west. They would have made sure the final score was respectable. As far as Dresden and Union City the score would have been worse. Trenton would have won by several scores. Huntingdon would have had to fight but would come up on top. Trousdale County, Joe Byrns and Monterey would have given you all you wanted and probably been the best opponents for you. None of them had much offense this year but they would have fought you youth and nail.

. I think you missed my point. Maybe I did not put it into words the best way but I do agree with a lot of what you are saying on this post. NCS does make good QBs look bad when they can get that much pressure throughout the entire game. Without that kind of pressure good QBs make plays and have time to run their offense. That is the ammo of every defensive scheme when you think or know you can dominate their offensive line. Go kill the QB! NCS has a great team! Congrats!