1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

now show 12's highlights clown.so you can see the "BIG" difference .

Mareio McGraw Junior Highlights

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2935640/highlights/178875375/v2

Mareio McGraw Senior Highlights

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2935640/highlights/299078376/v2

For the record I wasn't calling YOU a clown. I was calling Barfield/aka my son a clown as a joke. It's as unselfish a group of guys as I have ever seen. These guys have been running inside out with the qb as a changeup all season. We have 5-6 guys that run the ball no one almost ever gets the ball more than 10 carries a game with the seniors hardly ever in after 3rd qtr. The kids sacrifice stats and play for and with each other. None of them is concerned with leading the state in yards, td's or any of that. 

Edited by JayBee

Mareio McGraw Junior Highlights

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2935640/highlights/178875375/v2

Mareio McGraw Senior Highlights

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2935640/highlights/299078376/v2

For the record I wasn't calling YOU a clown. I was calling Barfield/aka my son a clown as a joke. It's as unselfish a group of guys as I have ever seen. These guys have been running inside out with the qb as a changeup all season. We have 5-6 guys that run the ball no one almost ever gets the ball more than 10 carries a game with the seniors hardly ever in after 3rd qtr. The kids sacrifice stats and play for and with each other. None of them is concerned with leading the state in yards, td's or any of that.

12 & 22 are both great players.and had a great season.congratulations on gold ball.just would have like to have seen the Mustangs at full strength against the Eagles.

We will be MUCH better next yr.Alot of good things are happening at GB.Starts after Christmas!☺.Spring you all will see a little different team.Gonna be another fun he.Good luck to everyone.

NCS you don't have to keep telling us how good you are we know.You all won the game we didn't give it to you.Yes we could have played better but the outcome doesn't change.Congrats and enjoy you don't have anything else to prove,and you don't have to blow smoke up any other teams butt.We finished second whether anyone else likes it or not.Good luck to those SRS they are something else!

Nothing to be ashamed at on the GB side. They almost filled that sideline at TTU. And those boys are BIG.  People will say what they want but that team plays hard. You get no free lunches against them. As far as the quarterback is concerned he was one of the main things we feared about this team. He has been accurate all season and delivers a good ball. We thought going in putting a lot of pressure on the qb was key to getting past this team. We saw how stout they were against the run and weren't sure that was going to be the way we could win against them.  GB got physical with CA in the second half last week and completely stifled their run game which got them to this level and come next year I expect them to come out mauling people. They've got some players on that squad. Some seniors will move on and new guys will get opportunities to shine. It's the same for our team. Continue the hard work and to push excellence and let's all continue to get better.  Great season to all of these kids and we look forward to seeing you on the big stage next year.

Nothing to be ashamed at on the GB side. They almost filled that sideline at TTU. And those boys are BIG. People will say what they want but that team plays hard. You get no free lunches against them. As far as the quarterback is concerned he was one of the main things we feared about this team. He has been accurate all season and delivers a good ball. We thought going in putting a lot of pressure on the qb was key to getting past this team. We saw how stout they were against the run and weren't sure that was going to be the way we could win against them. GB got physical with CA in the second half last week and completely stifled their run game which got them to this level and come next year I expect them to come out mauling people. They've got some players on that squad. Some seniors will move on and new guys will get opportunities to shine. It's the same for our team. Continue the hard work and to push excellence and let's all continue to get better. Great season to all of these kids and we look forward to seeing you on the big stage next year.

Thank you and a great post.

Nothing to be ashamed at on the GB side. They almost filled that sideline at TTU. And those boys are BIG. People will say what they want but that team plays hard. You get no free lunches against them. As far as the quarterback is concerned he was one of the main things we feared about this team. He has been accurate all season and delivers a good ball. We thought going in putting a lot of pressure on the qb was key to getting past this team. We saw how stout they were against the run and weren't sure that was going to be the way we could win against them. GB got physical with CA in the second half last week and completely stifled their run game which got them to this level and come next year I expect them to come out mauling people. They've got some players on that squad. Some seniors will move on and new guys will get opportunities to shine. It's the same for our team. Continue the hard work and to push excellence and let's all continue to get better. Great season to all of these kids and we look forward to seeing you on the big stage next year.

. Classy post! Thanks