1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Actually at the time that game was played he was. At that time ncaa rules for defensive linemen were different than today. At that time defense was pretty much held to the same rules as offense as far as presnap movement. The defense could be flagged for offsides if they moved "excessively or erratically" in an attempt to draw the offense into moving. So his erratic motions and his bull rush foot stomp do actually warrant an offsides penalty under the rules of that time.

I lost $20 bucks on that bet at work about 3 years ago.

BOOOYA!

sorry, couldn't resist

I looked at all the posts on all 6 championship threads and they are as listed. It's not a big deal but just thought it was interesting. We can all thank CarGuy for having the 1A thread way ahead of the others. Lol. But seriously, I think this shows how passionate people are about small town football.

6A - 95 replies

5A - 111 replies

4A - 99 replies

3A - 277 replies

2A - 596 replies

1A - 1,436 replies

I looked at all the posts on all 6 championship threads and they are as listed. It's not a big deal but just thought it was interesting. We can all thank CarGuy for having the 1A thread way ahead of the others. Lol. But seriously, I think this shows how passionate people are about small town football.

6A - 95 replies

5A - 111 replies

4A - 99 replies

3A - 277 replies

2A - 596 replies

1A - 1,436 replies

This is almost like a William Blount thread!Whoohoo!

6A - 95 replies

5A - 111 replies

4A - 99 replies

3A - 277 replies

2A - 596 replies

1A - 1,436 replies

Part of our excitement is that we've never been here before.  I know we're probably driving everyone crazy with all our posts.  Those of us that have buttons on our sweater vests blew them off after last Friday's game.

6A - 95 replies

5A - 111 replies

4A - 99 replies

3A - 277 replies

2A - 596 replies

1A - 1,436 replies

And thats why small town football is the best.

Part of our excitement is that we've never been here before. I know we're probably driving everyone crazy with all our posts. Those of us that have buttons on our sweater vests blew them off after last Friday's game.

Haha. I think it would be hilarious if all of the GB faithful had got together and all ordered GB sweater vests to wear to the game. All of us in the know would find it absolutely hilarious