Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

I could not agree More.

Look, I understand why the private schools want to link themselves with the top rated public schools in the state. Schools like Maryville, Alcoa, etc are what high school football is really about. Community schools where local players represent their schools and community. The community supports these programs and promotes rivaries with other community programs.

The private schools do not have the same connection with their community. If they want to travel all over the country to play like programs.... fine, but why should we care.

If the tssaa ever includes the privates in 6A championships then we can talk. Until then stay off our threads , will you, cause most of us don't give a rats rear end about your programs or what you have to say about them.

Good luck to my REBELS on Saturday.

Disagree - small communities & county's yes for support but Rutherford, Wilco and Sumner are not like that

Sure you will get a few business and a few football fans but you do not get the average mr and mrs smith that don't go to games ( only family members)

Also private schools do get lots of support

We are not talking bout going all of the country

We're talking a couple hours down I 40

You claim to be the best , play the best ?

Wait your scared

So I went to The Skeeter and watched both the Qtr Final and Semi Final games....and sat on Red Rebels side both time. Dang, you guys have a good football team.

Starz - is it you or Spanky that stands most of the game, about the 40 yd line...yells every punt and kick-off return- "TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE"....yells every 1st down "MOVE THE CHAINS" 

So I went to The Skeeter and watched both the Qtr Final and Semi Final games....and sat on Red Rebels side both time. Dang, you guys have a good football team.

Starz - is it you or Spanky that stands most of the game, about the 40 yd line...yells every punt and kick-off return- "TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE"....yells every 1st down "MOVE THE CHAINS" 

that'd be me

That's Spanky. I'm siting beside him yelling Drag That Box!! After Spanky yell Move them Chains" Stars is 3 rows behind yelling at the opponents safety "YOU BETTER BACK UP #?? ITS COMING YOUR WAY!!" You should have introduced yourself. We love meeting people from other schools. Edited by rebelwoman87