Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

Indeed - with exception of MHS I think so...

Boro , CHS , Hendersonville and Indy could easily be facing MHS this Saturday

Case in point Indy - CHS beats Ravenwood and Indy beats CHS in 2 games combined score

107-21

Oakland and Blackman not on par with seasons past

Hillsboro lost to a 6-6 6A team, as well as to 6A Oakland. But please continue claiming 5A's superiority over 6A.....it's quite comical

I guess you never took account into that ravenwood had 6+ turnovers that game and could not have played even worse, and centennial could not have played even better. Plus ravenwood beat Indy in a scrimmage a week before the start of the season.

Scrimmage that Blade didn't show anything and half of offense didn't even dress

And consult MHS b/c they say same thing about their scrimmage with Ensworth

I guess you never took account into that ravenwood had 6+ turnovers that game and could not have played even worse, and centennial could not have played even better. Plus ravenwood beat Indy in a scrimmage a week before the start of the season.

So CHS forced turnovers

Part of the game

Make excuses much

Case closed

Next

Like I said I could care less if you have 20

Until you play a private or a Hoover your gold balls are no balls ( Another GQ nickname )

Point Set Match

Now go clean and cook

ok Rebels, you have been told...so go and hang your head and get that committee together to fire GQ & staff before it's too late...wow....GCND told us da facks!  Thank you sir and we Rebel fans are really sorry that we decided to support this, this dare I say 'team'?, nay, I say, we must move forward and find a new team and get right with GCND today!......

but really folks, doncha think that somebody needs to get a freakin' life?  give it a rest Junior

ok Rebels, you have been told...so go and hang your head and get that committee together to fire GQ & staff before it's too late...wow....GCND told us da facks! Thank you sir and we Rebel fans are really sorry that we decided to support this, this dare I say 'team'?, nay, I say, we must move forward and find a new team and get right with GCND today!......

but really folks, doncha think that somebody needs to get a freakin' life? give it a rest Junior

Yet again another that accept the truth and yet another attempt to deflect the real reason - your afraid to lose !

There is no better than not to play the best

And for your attempt a joke - my life is very good considering I'm living on an island overlooking the Caribbean so feel free to visit anytime

And for your attempt a joke - my life is very good considering I'm living on an island overlooking the Caribbean so feel free to visit anytime 

Right that is why you are up at 530 in the morning with nothing better to do and YOU LIVE on a high school message board. Because you are so affluent. I'll take parent's basement for 5,000 Alex.

Not sure what the heck this means. Doubt if you do either. 

Ewe shood haiv looked us upp UD.....Buy tha way...Me and momma plain on comin' two Kangport necks yeer and checkin out thait knew Uppur Deck.....Reckon if'un hit wood holt momma upp....???..... :huh:

I reckin J Fred's upper deck will holt up mamma. We poured concrete and everthang. But it's all stadium seating in the UD so the question is...can mamma squeeze in that seat?

Go Red Rebels from Region 1 6A The Big Valley Conference

Right that is why you are up at 530 in the morning with nothing better to do and YOU LIVE on a high school message board. Because you are so affluent. I'll take parent's basement for 5,000 Alex.

Not sure what the heck this means. Doubt if you do either.

I'm starting to think 91 got another user name