Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

Then there is MARYVILLEs own admin who think that they run the whole dang show. Having the CPD harass their own students about standing on the railing. Some fans were asking why RWs students werent moved, it wad because their admin didnt ask for it. Isnt this all about the students and atheletes? And in a previous post about MARYVILLEs hand sitting fans well they are some of the very ones of which i speak. There is a change coming , the parents students and tax payers are tired of it , this good ole boy network is going to learn a lesson or two about how things are going to be no matter what their last names are. FED UP! Just a heads you to you because I know you monitor this board , you may intimdate and threaten our kids when they are at school but you dont me and you will not do it to mine ever again. We run you!

I must say, the Skeeter had some STRICT rules. If you walk in there wearing a Rebel flag (I've never done this), Lord help you. You'll get called out and ripped in front of everyone for it.

I love blaming t$$aa. You may be right but the officer I spoke with told me it was an OVC rule that had been in place 7 years. I laughed and told him I was on the field last year after the trophy presentation and and he said "yeah, I let you guys go ahead". I walked away confused?!?

We all need to remember the football team is not bigger than the school, and the players are not more important than the student body.

Interesting.  I just know when I was in high school we played at MTSU and they didn't let the students on the field either.  So, I assumed it wasn't a rule for the venue.  Never thought about going on the field when I was a student at TTU.  We didn't have anything to celebrate so it wouldn't make sense to go on the field.  haha

Struck a nerve with me too. Take down the shart angle iron at MHS.

Article in today's Daily Time about drug testing players and students. I don't have a problem with this as long as the school board members, teachers, coaches, etc pee in a cup first.

yes , we the parents need to watch this one very closely. School boards dont need police power. There is too much of that already. There should be no police presence in our schools as far as a job placement. Giving the vp's radios has been bad enough. Im over it and am going to be even more unpopular as time goes by.lol