Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

No other team had fans on field so why should Ravenwood be any different. It is for the protection of the players. It only takes one nut to get in the face of a player on the other team to start and all out brawl. Plus would make the awards ceremonies much more difficult. It is all about the players and coaches at that point not the student body. If they wanted to be on the field they should have endured the months of workouts, practices and time spent by the team. #pettyenabler

Ravenwood shouldn't be different. It should be allowed for all teams. I've seen it happen hundreds of times without any players getting hurt by a nut. IMO - we shouldn't penalize all the good folks and players for the 1 potential nut. Alot of people in the school programs sacrifice to give the football teams a little better chance of winning. If you don't think the big win for the program is about the entire school, then you missed the players run to the end of the field to try to celebrate across the fence with their classmates. Those players wanted their friends to join them. That visual of the R'wood program at the end of the field with a stupid fence separating it is what I take away from the game last night. I really thought it looked made both TTU and t$$aa look bad.

I can't stand Johnny Lawrence or rebel woman you are the biggest front runners I have ever known. Will Hester is a top coach as well as GQ. YOU MAKE EXCUSES BUT WHY NOT GIVE RAVENWOOD CREDIT. Y ou should be 0-2 against them. But your 1-1 no excuses

Ravenwood deserves credit and had gotten it from most all on here. Shouldnt you be coaching basketball? ðŸ±mr harris Edited by GREYRIDERx

I couldn't agree more ... when the 2 teams came out from Half the Ravenwood fans and Students were Chanting , cheering , just being really Loud ... The Ravenwood team was feeding off of that and were totally Pumped up during the Warmups ... when a few Maryville fans around me and Myself started hollering and Clapping everybody around me just sort of looked at us like ... Why ?? Except for the few White Co Kids in their Football jackets sitting in front of us that jumped up and started Cheering .... seriously those Kids from another team were Louder and more supportive than anybody around us ... Us Maryville fans take a lot for granted ... I really hope next year our Fans can Learn from the Ravenwood fans and realize the fans can really energize the team ... I saw many of our Players throwing their arms up trying to get the Crowd fired up ... our kids , they deserve that .

I noticed this as well. It's a huge disadvantage when the crowd doesn't get into the game. This is when act like you have been there before goes out the window and the fans should be fired up.

Ravenwood shouldn't be different. It should be allowed for all teams. I've seen it happen hundreds of times without any players getting hurt by a nut. IMO - we shouldn't penalize all the good folks and players for the 1 potential nut. Alot of people in the school programs sacrifice to give the football teams a little better chance of winning. If you don't think the big win for the program is about the entire school, then you missed the players run to the end of the field to try to celebrate across the fence with their classmates. Those players wanted their friends to join them. That visual of the R'wood program at the end of the field with a stupid fence separating it is what I take away from the game last night. I really thought it looked made both TTU and t$$aa look bad.

It was great to see the Team and Fanbase trying to get together to celebrate , I thought those gates were coming down and probably should of . Amazing how every game at Maryville anybody and everybody can come onto the Field and no one's ever been hurt ... well there might of been a twisted ankle on one of the 8 yr olds playing football in the post game 4-12 year old game ... lol  

Then there is MARYVILLEs own admin who think that they run the whole dang show. Having the CPD harass their own students about standing on the railing. Some fans were asking why RWs students werent moved, it wad because their admin didnt ask for it. Isnt this all about the students and atheletes? And in a previous post about MARYVILLEs hand sitting fans well they are some of the very ones of which i speak. There is a change coming , the parents students and tax payers are tired of it , this good ole boy network is going to learn a lesson or two about how things are going to be no matter what their last names are. FED UP! Just a heads you to you because I know you monitor this board , you may intimdate and threaten our kids when they are at school but you dont me and you will not do it to mine ever again. We run you!

Struck a nerve with me too.  Take down the shart angle iron at MHS.

Article in today's Daily Time about drug testing players and students.  I don't have a problem with this as long as the school board members, teachers, coaches, etc pee in a cup first. 

Edited by OldRebel2