Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

LOL You got me there! Wow I was certainly shocked. Ravenwood looked like a better prepared team and they were the ones making the plays. I also saw something that I have never seen and that was the Maryville players getting really chippy and frustrated. I guess Ravenwood really got under their skin. They actually did to Maryville what they normally do to everyone else.

Perfect synopsis of the game right there.

Congratulations to Ravenwood. They played great defense. They outplayed Maryville. Congratulations to Maryville on a great season.

Agree 100%. The raptors are the 6A champs this year. They won every phase of the game and even seemed a little ahead in preparation. Enjoy the title. You earned it.

Where's the people saying Maryville is the best now? Fact is you lost to a bunch of undersized lineman and average skill players execpt 23 and got you Yalls butts kicked physically.. Apparently the “best" coach and “best" team in the state got whipped tonight.. Y'all still think yall could beat BA or MBA? They both would win by 4+ tds. Y'all couldnt even beat the 3rd best team in Williamson county so how would you expect to beat a top school in the state.. That's all I have to say on that matter so let's here the typical Maryville excuses rolling in

Squad my name is true I am only a fan of high school football. When I was in the military I followed it in Texas, Ga, Fla. I can truly say I am a loser b/c I follow high school kids around to watch a sport. LOL But its a passion I have and thank god I have a wife that let's me do that (I was up front with her about it before we were married lol). I will always shoot people straight on what I see. I am not a Maryville fan but I have always respected the way they play the game. They have a great coach and program but I would even think that GQ would say the other team was better prepared and outplayed us at our own game by capitalizing off of mistakes.

Yep & you're a good sport for coming back and talking after your predictions and posts. Maryville is the class of public school football in Tennessee year in year out.

Tonight Ravenwood was the better team. They deserved it. This year THEY are class team of 6A.

That's why they play these games right?

Ravenwood played like Maryville. Great game plan execution, few mistakes, and clutch plays and Maryville was out of character with personal fouls and turnovers. Great season for both teams. Congrats Ravenwood.

Good post, second that.

Congrats Ravenwood!

See ya next year crow!

Edited by THE SQUAD

You're right on that pal and this game has made me think twice before I mouth on teams I haven't seen played that season. You would think I would go back to my playing days in school and experience of watching teams I would have already known that. LOL

It's all good!

We'll watch some basketball & baseball for a while then get ready to do it all over again!

I also wanted to say a special thanks to all the security there tonight! You guys did a great job of making sure some crazy person didn't come thru with a bomb or gun and try to kill everyone there to watch a sporting event. People take that for granted. Trust me take it from someone who has been in that environment, it ain't fun!

They ramped it up again even more this year.

Had the THP observation lift in the south end zone, and a bunch more K-9's. Can't be too careful anymore.

Where's the people saying Maryville is the best now? Fact is you lost to a bunch of undersized lineman and average skill players execpt 23 and got you Yalls butts kicked physically.. Apparently the “best" coach and “best" team in the state got whipped tonight.. Y'all still think yall could beat BA or MBA? They both would win by 4+ tds. Y'all couldnt even beat the 3rd best team in Williamson county so how would you expect to beat a top school in the state.. That's all I have to say on that matter so let's here the typical Maryville excuses rolling in

Typical Maryville excuses ... lol ... if you weren't so full of hatorade you would see that every actual Maryville fan has got on here and Congratulated Ravenwood on kicking our tails ... Maryville is a lot better than you are apparently at taking a loss . 

I Love my Rebels , and once again they made me very proud as the whole team went out there and held their heads high , took that Silver trophy and showed it proudly to all of us in the Stands . You don't just show what a Champion is all about in just winning ... you see the Heart of a True Champion in how he takes getting beat even more . 

I enjoyed seeing the Ravenwood Fans , Coaches and Players celebrate their well deserved win ... the Players and Coaches Brought it , and so did the Ravenwood fans . Sometimes us Maryville fans get a little spoiled and it's refreshing to see a whole community come together in support like Ravenwood did ... the Students were awesome too , very impressive . Ravenwood has set the bar high and hopefully we can all go at it again next year and try to match them !! 

Typical Maryville excuses ... lol ... if you weren't so full of hatorade you would see that every actual Maryville fan has got on here and Congratulated Ravenwood on kicking our tails ... Maryville is a lot better than you are apparently at taking a loss .

I Love my Rebels , and once again they made me very proud as the whole team went out there and held their heads high , took that Silver trophy and showed it proudly to all of us in the Stands . You don't just show what a Champion is all about in just winning ... you see the Heart of a True Champion in how he takes getting beat even more .

I enjoyed seeing the Ravenwood Fans , Coaches and Players celebrate their well deserved win ... the Players and Coaches Brought it , and so did the Ravenwood fans . Sometimes us Maryville fans get a little spoiled and it's refreshing to see a whole community come together in support like Ravenwood did ... the Students were awesome too , very impressive . Ravenwood has set the bar high and hopefully we can all go at it again next year and try to match them !!

GREAT POST! Just absolutely great. Class A.

Atta boy pep I knew you had it in you to say you got your tails kicked. But much respect to Maryville you guys are certainly the class of the state! Now if we could just get some of those IFL games to become real we'd all be happy! LOL

Hey the IFL is the most fun season of all !!! lol  :mrgreen: