Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

Congratulations to Ravenwood, that was a heck of a game by them. To hold that Maryville offense in check in the 2nd half like they did is a testament to how good that D is. They were one play away last year from having 2 Gold Balls in a row. Maryville just couldn't overcome those 3 turnovers. They will be back, don't worry. Congratulations also to all of my Maryville buddies on a fine season. They have to spread the wealth every now and again just to keep it ennurstin :)

Very humble coach in post game!

Now that game is over I am hearing there could be a huge announcement coming from Ravenwood in the near future!

Congrats to all the state champions especially my Williamson County neighbors

With the upcoming opening of the new high school that will draw from Ravenwood it may be time for Hester to seek something else while his stock is at it's highest.

Hats off to all my East Tennesee pals, considering the mistakes you guys made you were able to stay in it. but You guys and gals did not look like the team we saw when Blackman and Oakland faced you for sure. To be honest you flat played a much better game against either one of those teams. Kuddos to Ravenwood for toppling the giant. I know the Rebels will return again next year and be stronger faster and better and we will all start the year saying the same thing" I think we might be able to beat Maryville this year"  Heck I'll go ahead and say it now so we don't have to wait so long for the season to start.  Love, peace and blessings to you all. I'll be checking in again soon. 

They made an offer GQ couldn't refuse. He and most of the staff will be there by the end of next week. I'm hearing that David Gregory is the favorite to be Merryville's next coach.

Is that a joke or are y'all serious? Tonight's Maryville vs Ravenwood game did have the feel of the 2005 Riverdale vs Oak Ridge semifinal game and we all know what happened shortly after that one.

I all but dang near said it before the game in post #522 of this thread that this would be as good a game as last year and it really was. I sure didn't want to get on here and p### off friends and predict the upset but my gut feeling has told me all week this Ravenwood team would come into this game with fire in their eyes after last year. Congrats to Ravenwood for a hard fought game and to their coach and fans. Also congrats to Maryville for going 14-1 and making it this far again. It hurts to see a 44 game win streak end but we will survive.