Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

Congrats Ravenwood!!! Defense played lights out in the second half. Huge win.

Trivia question. When's the last time Maryville has been shutout in the second half of any game in the GQ era?

Many times. There have been many games that are something like 42-0 at half and the Rebels not score in the second half.

Hate to see the 44 game run end to anybody other than the Smoky Bears but hey we have a new motto at SC 2nd place aint that bad! :roflol:  I am hearing that it will be a dumpster fire next year for the all stars with the coach leaving it just will not be the same at Maryville. Also Dollywood is throwing some serious cash at a new recruiting coordinator. Replacing Banks and Matthews and co will be hard but with GQ gone it will be easier. 

GB

Edited by gobears89

Hate to see the 44 game run end to anybody other than the Smoky Bears but hey we have a new motto at SC 2nd place aint that bad! :roflol: I am hearing that it will be a dumpster fire next year for the all stars with the coach leaving it just will not be the same at Maryville. Also Dollywood is throwing some serious cash at a new recruiting coordinator. Replacing Banks and Matthews and co will be hard but with GQ gone it will be easier.

GB

You had to edit you font color - coach.

I all but dang near said it before the game in post #522 of this thread that this would be as good a game as last year and it really was. I sure didn't want to get on here and p### off friends and predict the upset but my gut feeling has told me all week this Ravenwood team would come into this game with fire in their eyes after last year. Congrats to Ravenwood for a hard fought game and to their coach and fans. Also congrats to Maryville for going 14-1 and making it this far again. It hurts to see a 44 game win streak end but we will survive.

Great prediction Barney

Who cares what you think. I'm sure if your team had made it you would not be saying this - have some class and respect for the teams and boys who played their hearts out and let them enjoy their victory . Some people amaze me really - you sound like a narcissist

HONESTLY THIS YEARS CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES WERE SOME OF THE MOST BORING AND LOPSIDED GAMES I HAVE SEEN.....THE MBA/BA GAME WAS DEFENSELESS AND I DIDN'T ENJOY IT EITHER....AND THIS ONE WAS OVER BY HALFTIME....BUT AT LEAST THEY GOT TO PLAY IN COOKEVILLE...UNLIKE #BIGBOYFOOTBALL :cry:

bdac0e4676adb98bc95d5bcb24de9b81.jpg

Edited by baylorbigdog1976