Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

Typical Maryville excuses ... lol ... if you weren't so full of hatorade you would see that every actual Maryville fan has got on here and Congratulated Ravenwood on kicking our tails ... Maryville is a lot better than you are apparently at taking a loss .

I Love my Rebels , and once again they made me very proud as the whole team went out there and held their heads high , took that Silver trophy and showed it proudly to all of us in the Stands . You don't just show what a Champion is all about in just winning ... you see the Heart of a True Champion in how he takes getting beat even more .

I enjoyed seeing the Ravenwood Fans , Coaches and Players celebrate their well deserved win ... the Players and Coaches Brought it , and so did the Ravenwood fans . Sometimes us Maryville fans get a little spoiled and it's refreshing to see a whole community come together in support like Ravenwood did ... the Students were awesome too , very impressive . Ravenwood has set the bar high and hopefully we can all go at it again next year and try to match them !!

As much as I troll, this guy is definitely on the hatorade. One game doesn't define a program. They still are the best, but tonight they were outplayed.

Where's the people saying Maryville is the best now? Fact is you lost to a bunch of undersized lineman and average skill players execpt 23 and got you Yalls butts kicked physically.. Apparently the “best" coach and “best" team in the state got whipped tonight.. Y'all still think yall could beat BA or MBA? They both would win by 4+ tds. Y'all couldnt even beat the 3rd best team in Williamson county so how would you expect to beat a top school in the state.. That's all I have to say on that matter so let's here the typical Maryville excuses rolling in

12 straight title game appearances; including all 7 years in 6a with four titles and three runner ups. We simply were'nt the better team last night. Call me crazy but I'm proud of our kids for runners up as well. We have nothing to prove to anyone. Especially you.

• Upvote 1

Where's the people saying Maryville is the best now? Fact is you lost to a bunch of undersized lineman and average skill players execpt 23 and got you Yalls butts kicked physically.. Apparently the “best" coach and “best" team in the state got whipped tonight.. Y'all still think yall could beat BA or MBA? They both would win by 4+ tds. Y'all couldnt even beat the 3rd best team in Williamson county so how would you expect to beat a top school in the state.. That's all I have to say on that matter so let's here the typical Maryville excuses rolling in

You're a sad little man.I'm sure RW will like reading all their players suck except for 23. What a clown post. RW is a great TEAM. The better team won. Congrats to the raptors and congrats to maryville on another great season. Both teams should be proud of their kids.

Please indulge me while I rant about a supposed MHS fan at the game.  Throughout the game, he cursed the MHS coaches and players.  His favorite word was ####,  He screamed at MHS #1 (QB) that he was a dumba$$,  He yelled to GQ to get his thumb out of his ####, and he yelled at the coaches to yank their ####es out of the game.

I do not know him, but maybe you do.  He was on row 20 at the 50 yd line.  Rather heavyset, black beard, and wore red/white toboggan cap that looked like a mohawk haircut.  If you know him, please express my disappointment in his antics to him

Please indulge me while I rant about a supposed MHS fan at the game. Throughout the game, he cursed the MHS coaches and players. His favorite word was ####, He screamed at MHS #1 (QB) that he was a dumba$$, He yelled to GQ to get his thumb out of his ####, and he yelled at the coaches to yank their ####es out of the game.

I do not know him, but maybe you do. He was on row 20 at the 50 yd line. Rather heavyset, black beard, and wore red/white toboggan cap that looked like a mohawk haircut. If you know him, please express my disappointment in his antics to him

I don't know him and frankly glad. I would have had to say something to him. Glad I was on the 32. Please don't judge all of us by this clown.

Typical Maryville excuses ... lol ... if you weren't so full of hatorade you would see that every actual Maryville fan has got on here and Congratulated Ravenwood on kicking our tails ... Maryville is a lot better than you are apparently at taking a loss .

I Love my Rebels , and once again they made me very proud as the whole team went out there and held their heads high , took that Silver trophy and showed it proudly to all of us in the Stands . You don't just show what a Champion is all about in just winning ... you see the Heart of a True Champion in how he takes getting beat even more .

I enjoyed seeing the Ravenwood Fans , Coaches and Players celebrate their well deserved win ... the Players and Coaches Brought it , and so did the Ravenwood fans . Sometimes us Maryville fans get a little spoiled and it's refreshing to see a whole community come together in support like Ravenwood did ... the Students were awesome too , very impressive . Ravenwood has set the bar high and hopefully we can all go at it again next year and try to match them !!

. So impressed with Ravenwood right now. It is really hard not to cheer for those guys. No One anywhere gave them a chance! I can't wait to call into sports talk and open up a can on Dearstone over this win. Edited by Runswithknife

Please indulge me while I rant about a supposed MHS fan at the game.  Throughout the game, he cursed the MHS coaches and players.  His favorite word was ####,  He screamed at MHS #1 (QB) that he was a dumba$$,  He yelled to GQ to get his thumb out of his ####, and he yelled at the coaches to yank their ####es out of the game.

I do not know him, but maybe you do.  He was on row 20 at the 50 yd line.  Rather heavyset, black beard, and wore red/white toboggan cap that looked like a mohawk haircut.  If you know him, please express my disappointment in his antics to him

He is a disgrace. Anyone saying that stuff is an idiot. These are kids not NFL players.