Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

I'm not bitter, I just try and look at the positive side of things like I won't have to beat a trail to Pokey's this year to buy one of the three or four 3-X State Championship shirts that they will make that shrink into a 2-X shirt after the first time you wash it

I hear there's a chik fi la in Cookeville.

About as tangible as the fact that RHS starters beat indy starters by two scores in a scrimmage the weak before season started

Congratulations Ravenwood! I guess this year Williamson County has the best team in the state. I hate to jump in on this thread like this but what scrimmage were you watching? Starters played four series a piece. Indy up 3-2 at halfway point of scrimmage. Ravenwood played starters against Indy's JV for one series after the half and scored. Ravenwood JV clobbered Indy's JV . Congrats to Ravenwood regardless. I was pulling for you! Just get your facts correct before you post. And if you are trying to spin a scrimmage as a real game we could talk about your "scrimmage " against Oakland or better still, your loss to 5A Centennial.

Sorry to the rest of the folks on this thread. Just needed to set the record straight.

Many times. There have been many games that are something like 42-0 at half and the Rebels not score in the second half.

That was when your backups were going against your opponents starters. In this case it was 1s v 1s. That was the meaning of my question. You know that is what I meant. However someone has already answered my question.

So who was it milo? Hillsboro or Melrose? I saw both answers.

If it happened in the Hillsboro game it was the most recent. Not sure the score at half. 2004 Melrose for sure. That was a 7-6 game and scoring was in first half. One of those two games probably.