Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

I'll be the second Mafia member to post. I think Matback did first. Congrats to a great Ravenwood team. I'm proud to be a Rebel. Always will be. Proud of my son, and all the players. Love the coaches, I work with most of them. Now I will drown my sorrows at Ralph's Donuts.

WE HAVE MOTHBALL STEW AND HOT COCOA....AND DOUGHNUTS WITH MOTHBALL SPRINKLES.... GOV91 AND #SHAD ARE SOME OF OUR REPEAT CUSTOMERS... :| #LOP

WOW!Nobody seen that one coming!A great football game!Congrats to Ravenwood on a great game plan!Definitely a total team win! I also want to say great season to Maryville and what a streak i don't think it will ever be beaten at least in Tn. anyway! And great job in the playoffs this year u went through the gauntlet and was one away from completing it. To 2015 what a season of Tennessee High School Football!

Hear the gauntlet of playing Murfreesboro schools can wear you down before championships.

But seriously, impressive programs and game tonight.

I'm not bitter, I just try and look at the positive side of things like I won't have to beat a trail to Pokey's this year to buy one of the three or four 3-X State Championship shirts that they will make that shrink into a 2-X shirt after the first time you wash it

Maybe we should lobby for them to open a Pokey's Big and Tall? ;)