Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

I am just curious if they are going make this like common core and the kids will have to show how they arrived at the conclusion that taking drugs is bad  Below is an example 

If 3 ='s  banana x marijuana then what does meth divided by strawberry  + school and county getting subsidies from the federal government =  answer( corruptible)   please show your work

To be fair, this is not TTU. This is TSSAA. When the games were played at MTSU they did not allow the fans on the field. I think a large part of this is because for almost all the games they would have to get the fans off of the field in order to prepare for the next game. Even at Maryville games you have people standing around on the field talking until the lights are turned out on them. So, they would have a hard time getting everyone off the field after the ceremonies so that the next teams can prepare. While this doesn't apply to the last game of the day, it would apply to the others and wouldn't be that fair and would be somewhat poor taste to allow just the last games of the day to have that privilege.

Also, could you imagine what might happen if the students in an earlier game had taken down a goal post? Even if they had climbed on it and warped it then it would effect the later games.

All this being said, I agree with your intent. I think it would be great if the students could go celebrate with their friends, but I can understand the reasons why they limit this.

Thank you!

This is not a TTU thing, this is a TSSAA thing!

I can't remember the last time I saw fans allowed on the field after a Championship Game & I have been watching them since they were at Vandy.

Scrap that, I can't EVER remember fans being allowed on the field after the game.

Edited by THE SQUAD

I guess you guys did not read today's paper....of course, none of us actually buy it any more.

Maryville Schools considers drug testing

http://www.thedailytimes.com/news/maryville-schools-considers-drug-testing/article_c13ed2c0-535a-57ce-8cb5-4a391db6f75d.html

I read it and posted earlier that, if passed, the teachers, administrators, coaches, teachers' aides, lunch room workers, custodians, bus drivers, etc (anyone around the kids) should be subject to the same policy and testing.  (They shouldn't exempt themselve like our U.S. congress and senate does regarding SSN and Obama healthcare, etc) . Just for all inclusiveness, I should include referees.

Edited by OldRebel2

I am just curious if they are going make this like common core and the kids will have to show how they arrived at the conclusion that taking drugs is bad Below is an example

If 3 ='s banana x marijuana then what does meth divided by strawberry + school and county getting subsidies from the federal government = answer( corruptible) please show your work

ðŸ‘ðŸ‘👠Edited by GREYRIDERx

I read it and posted earlier that, if passed, the teachers, administrators, coaches, teachers' aides, lunch room workers, custodians, bus drivers, etc (anyone around the kids) should be subject to the same policy and testing. (They shouldn't exempt themselve like our U.S. congress and senate does regarding SSN and Obama healthcare, etc) . Just for all inclusiveness, I should include referees.

Haha yeah I hear ya. They've been testing athletes at Cookeville for years now, it's no big deal. I agree, all teachers & coaches should be random tested as well. Lunch Ladies? Na they need a toke every now & then. Haha.

The bus drivers already do, they're CDL, pretty stringent.

Thank you!

This is not a TTU thing, this is a TSSAA thing!

I can't remember the last time I saw fans allowed on the field after a Championship Game & I have been watching them since they were at Vandy.

Scrap that, I can't EVER remember fans being allowed on the field after the game.

We were on the field after the game last year.

To be fair, this is not TTU. This is TSSAA. When the games were played at MTSU they did not allow the fans on the field. I think a large part of this is because for almost all the games they would have to get the fans off of the field in order to prepare for the next game. Even at Maryville games you have people standing around on the field talking until the lights are turned out on them. So, they would have a hard time getting everyone off the field after the ceremonies so that the next teams can prepare. While this doesn't apply to the last game of the day, it would apply to the others and wouldn't be that fair and would be somewhat poor taste to allow just the last games of the day to have that privilege.

Also, could you imagine what might happen if the students in an earlier game had taken down a goal post? Even if they had climbed on it and warped it then it would effect the later games.

All this being said, I agree with your intent. I think it would be great if the students could go celebrate with their friends, but I can understand the reasons why they limit this.

Vanderbilt didn't either.I'm fine with it!