5A state title game sevier vs Indy..

steelerfan32

Indy looked awesome last night. I did wonder why the 1st string was still in with 4 minutes to go with a 49 14 lead. Should have given backups some time.

After we scored our last TD, Blade pulled all the juniors out and put the seniors who don't play much into the game. They ran the ball every play and waited till the play clock was down to 5 sec before the snap. Typical stuff a coach does the last game of the season with a big lead. Not sure what the issue is.

After we scored our last TD, Blade pulled all the juniors out and put the seniors who don't play much into the game. They ran the ball every play and waited till the play clock was down to 5 sec before the snap. Typical stuff a coach does the last game of the season with a big lead. Not sure what the issue is.

I'm alright with that but I saw the QB and the other key players in there on the last plays and I was just hoping that they wouldn't score again just to rub it in.

That's Gaddis' specialty (getting players out) Blade wasn't so good at that here. For whatever reason kids just didn't go out for him, and we had some transfer, too. Zak Stuart from West a few years ago was one, who was a great player. We had another go to Fulton. His name eludes me at the moment. Penny Smith who was Fulton's QB a few years ago was also originally an OR kid, I do believe.

When Gaddis was at Henry County he had all the kids wanting to play for him. Say what you want but the man knows how to get athletes on the field and to oaky for him.