Boyd Buc 2016

reaction

What minute kinfolk was it Stone or Caldwell that called plays? Maybe my statement earlier was wrong if your keeping your DC. Real talk though without that D this year you guys would've lost several games. Never seen a team just physically whip someone with a defense. At Tyner in regular season was impressive. Don't come back and say you scored 40 either kinfolk. That 40 was by the defense. Offense didn't even have 200 yards against Rams if I remember correctly. Idk which coaches are which just know one of them is a SP guy. I'm just keeping it real

Stone was the DC and Cardwell is the OC... With Reynolds and Stone both gone that leaves no defensive help... They will need to hire 3 defensive coaches to replace those 2.. 

Take off from coaching. I guess I should've clarified that he actually teaches at Dade County. Ga pays better than TN. I assumed you already knew that. He came back as DC to Boyd for a 2nd go round just because of how much he respects CGR and how much they have become close friends. If he isn't willing to go with him to MA with what was offered then he won't be back at Boyd.

Good input and it makes sense. He would be greatly missed. Great coach. He is the next big catch for someone if the rumors are true.

What minute kinfolk was it Stone or Caldwell that called plays? Maybe my statement earlier was wrong if your keeping your DC. Real talk though without that D this year you guys would've lost several games. Never seen a team just physically whip someone with a defense. At Tyner in regular season was impressive. Don't come back and say you scored 40 either kinfolk. That 40 was by the defense. Offense didn't even have 200 yards against Rams if I remember correctly. Idk which coaches are which just know one of them is a SP guy. I'm just keeping it real

You riding the fence now...you said we would go 5-5 with our offense. Why you switching to defense now?

Old Pirate says Boyd could reach out to that new assistant coach over @ MCCallie! Figure since he's only an assistant now, he jest might like being head coach.

Old pirate what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you the SOS could have got some revenge on the them Jasperlites that didnt tithe. Them Boyd people hurried up and hired that Cardwell man before the SOS could get his application in. I hope that Reynolds man told that Cardwell man to turn in his survey to Murphy. Maybe that Cardwell man want wear those goofy glasses like that Reynolds man used to. You think im joking but im not.

You riding the fence now...you said we would go 5-5 with our offense. Why you switching to defense now?

Nah Kinfolk I was just a bit confused on which coaches deserved praise and which did not. Without your defense being as good.. Well maybe my 5-5 comment might've been a bit harsh kinfolk but real talk 6-4 or 7-3 would've been likely. I really don't think y'all see it but it was obvious in the games I watched kinfolk. As wit the coaches unfortunately I was praising the one that some are saying is leaving along with Reynolds. Maybe y'all get lucky an dthe new HC was just coaching the wrong side of the ball all along and is really a defensive guy. I'm just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums

Nah Kinfolk I was just a bit confused on which coaches deserved praise and which did not. Without your defense being as good.. Well maybe my 5-5 comment might've been a bit harsh kinfolk but real talk 6-4 or 7-3 would've been likely. I really don't think y'all see it but it was obvious in the games I watched kinfolk. As wit the coaches unfortunately I was praising the one that some are saying is leaving along with Reynolds. Maybe y'all get lucky an dthe new HC was just coaching the wrong side of the ball all along and is really a defensive guy. I'm just keeping it real

You are right in that our offense struggled some last year. If not we may have been in Cookeville. That's past, I'm looking forward to next years team. Can anyone spell w r I n k l e s?!?

I don't have anything to add to this discussion other than best of luck to Grant. A great man and coach. Also, there's some speculation that WS might be looking at the Whitwell head coach job.

Old Pirate ain't falling for this mess! Doubt a Pirate of any kind would wonder off into a Tiger Den willfully. Talk about skillet slingers, theys a HEEP of them ambidextrous momma there! Wi them skillet heads up that way have been more than jest abused for centuries! Edited by OLD PIRATE

I don't have anything to add to this discussion other than best of luck to Grant. A great man and coach. Also, there's some speculation that WS might be looking at the Whitwell head coach job.

Lol, huh that's a negative. He was offered an associate head coach and DC job at Madison Academy as well as being the director over their new fitness center. He declined that job so he can spend more time with his boys, not to turn around down and go take the Whitwell job. I talked to him yesterday and he hasn't even officially left Boyd yet.

Edited by TonyHorton91281