Hampton 2016

uknoit2

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lexington right on I64 75 miles to Grayson KY.Stadium faces the interstate cool atmosphere.Coaches were awesome and Campus very nice.

If I'm not mistaking they're the school that told our players they were in a "bubble"...too good for D2 but not quiet good enuff for D1.

I'll go thru the emails and see for sure which school it was

If I'm not mistaking they're the school that told our players they were in a "bubble"...too good for D2 but not quiet good enuff for D1.

I'll go thru the emails and see for sure which school it was

They are an NAIA school with coaches who were D1 players.That a weird statement to make.If they were too good for D2 you would be bombarded by the lower level D1's with numerous offers.There aren't too many players "Too Good" for any where.LOL.

Just saw where a couple of JUCO players were signing for the Bucs football team next year.

While they don't get a lot of press, several local players have had great careers at the D3 level. One that comes to mind immediately is Heath Haden from Sullivan South who played QB for Centre College for the last 4 years.

Merry Christmas Guys (and Gals)!!!

They are an NAIA school with coaches who were D1 players.That a weird statement to make.If they were too good for D2 you would be bombarded by the lower level D1's with numerous offers.There aren't too many players "Too Good" for any where.LOL.

My point EXACTLY!

I forgot to ask who sent the email with that statement...But I'll let u know

Just saw where a couple of JUCO players were signing for the Bucs football team next year.

While they don't get a lot of press, several local players have had great careers at the D3 level. One that comes to mind immediately is Heath Haden from Sullivan South who played QB for Centre College for the last 4 years.

Merry Christmas Guys (and Gals)!!!

D3 and some D2 schools are much more "family like" atmospheres too...I like that myself

MERRY CHRISTMAS