Offishull Mairvul 2016 Footbawl thread

STARSNBARS

You seriously think we won't have some transfers this season? #redemption

It's always great to get a surprise during the off season and it seems every two or three years we do get a real good player that is a difference maker. We've been blessed to have some good players come into the program in the past that played a big part on helping us get to the big game and I have my fingers crossed we get some help this year because we will sure need to fill some big britches on the offensive side of the ball.

It's always great to get a surprise during the off season and it seems every two or three years we do get a real good player that is a difference maker. We've been blessed to have some good players come into the program in the past that played a big part on helping us get to the big game and I have my fingers crossed we get some help this year because we will sure need to fill some big britches on the offensive side of the ball.

Needs some spots filled in the secondary as well.

Needs some spots filled in the secondary as well.

Don't know the situation but if GQ allows someone back on the team. I feel that they would make an unbelievable contribution as a wr with the loss of Brock. They made a one handed catch diving for a ball last spring on a long bomb that was one of the best catches I've ever seen on that field and you saw it to.

Don't know the situation but if GQ allows someone back on the team. I feel that they would make an unbelievable contribution as a wr with the loss of Brock. They made a one handed catch diving for a ball last spring on a long bomb that was one of the best catches I've ever seen on that field and you saw it to.

Yes I remember it well!

I have had a few parents and wrestlers from other schools allude to the fact they're looking to get over here. I'm not going to name anyone in particular, but I can tell you some of those kids are studs on the mat. Haven't seen them on the field though...

Edited by JSamson7