Marley Steps Down at USJ

@38320

I don't think you will have any that are currently in the large class move down. But you are correct in that St. George and Webb are very good teams. You add in the possibility of having to face CPA, Lipscomb and Knox Catholic and it gets much tougher.

But let the recruiting war begin. Just for my buddy dhs..... I hope they strip Liberty dry. :)

they will BPM...the mess in the Jackson-Madison Co. system coming next school year will make the alphabet schools in Jackson swell in population...

Edited by cofo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

they will BPM...the mess in the Jackson-Madison Co. system coming next school year will make the alphabet schools in Jackson swell in population...

Nah, I don't think that the numbers will go up much at all, at least 'till the reclassification...that's the real advantage that the privates have. They are able to grant or deny admission for any reason, known only to them...if they need to be at 399 students to remain in the small division, they will have 399 students...only the skill level will increase.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think you will have any that are currently in the large class move down. But you are correct in that St. George and Webb are very good teams. You add in the possibility of having to face CPA, Lipscomb and Knox Catholic and it gets much tougher.

But let the recruiting war begin. Just for my buddy dhs..... I hope they strip Liberty dry. :)

so...a few weeks late...but...i can tell you with absolute certainty that not a single one of liberty's players could afford 8 grand a year to learn where the Berlin wall once stood.  

BPM, ur program just has to withstand one more season, then we'll move on up to 5a/6a...