Sonic Shootout Dec 28-30

ukhoops

I have watched High School Games From New York to California...Tacoma to Texas...Fresno to Florida... Not Kidding...Played in College...Officiated High School and College for 11 years...Worked Multiple National Level Camps across the U.S..... I have a pretty good idea of what GOOD BASKETBALL looks like...Happy New Year

You do alot of trolling these threads. I would think your vast knowledge would help your team bring home some gold balls. Putting down other teams doesn't fill that empty trophy case. Upper Cumberland does well with what they have and don't really need the "real" teams to approve.

Stay thirsty my friend!

You do alot of trolling these threads. I would think your vast knowledge would help your boys bring home some gold balls. Putting down other teams doesn't fill that empty trophy case. Upper Cumberland does well with what they have and don't really need the "real" teams to approve.

Stay thirsty my friend!

Couldn't agree more !!!

Edited by 85warrior

You do alot of trolling these threads. I would think your vast knowledge would help your team bring home some gold balls. Putting down other teams doesn't fill that empty trophy case. Upper Cumberland does well with what they have and don't really need the "real" teams to approve.

Stay thirsty my friend!

Its a PUBLIC FORUM FOR ENTERTAINMENT. If something offends you then just don't read it. Most post on this Forum are extremely biased and unrealistic. But it's Entertaining.

Its a PUBLIC FORUM FOR ENTERTAINMENT. If something offends you then just don't read it. Most post on this Forum are extremely biased and unrealistic. But it's Entertaining.

Looked i've coached for 177 years, i played pro ball for 45 years before that, shot basketball in peach baskets and swam the length of the Mississippi river so I think i know "entertainment" when i see it and your posts are not "entertainment" ... just sayin

Looked i've coached for 177 years, i played pro ball for 45 years before that, shot basketball in peach baskets and swam the length of the Mississippi river so I think i know "entertainment" when i see it and your posts are not "entertainment" ... just sayin

Your opinions and perspectives are entertaining, simply don't read anything I post if it doesn't appeal to your intellect or sense of humor. EZ. Happy New Year

Your experiences still don't equal 'Hyperquick'.  He helped Naismith hang that first basket. Most of the rules in basketball that exist today were developed by 'Hyperquick'. If you don't believe me, just wait and he'll tell you. LOL

Edited by rabbitranch
  • Upvote 1

Your experiences still don't equal 'Hyperquick'.  He helped Naismith hang that first basket. Most of the rules in basketball that exist today were developed by 'Hyperquick'. If you don't believe me, just wait and he'll tell you. LOL

Not hardly but Close. Got to love the all the Heart Felt Emotional Post

I met Hyperquick the other day and they got him on video trying to take a swing at me for calling him out on his expertise..

Fi-M-Top10-Funny-Fight-Scenes-in-Movies-