Ooltewah Basketball Season Canceled

Southtowner

This much is certain...Montgomery will never coach again or work in education...Neydley will never work in education again...Rick Smith will somehow keep his skirts nice and pressed and will throw both these guys under the legal bus. Smith is a notorious fraud but he will survive...trust me.

a lot more folks will probably lose their jobs and maybe face charges....

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2016/1/14/316047/Athletic-Director-2-Coaches-Facing.aspx

After a month it appears some " right " decisions are starting to be made, though not by the school board. Way too little and too late in my opinion. Terminations should follow and a men's sports sabbatical should be announced now. Transfer athletes can go back to wherever them came from, ( of course those who are taking German should be exempt ). Stench of this mess and the way it was handled continues to grow and it appears the : see no, hear no, speak no monkeys have been in charge of this asylum for some time.

You better cancel the tennis, golf, band too!!! while you are at it. So Stupid. Three people are responsible for this. Not the school board, not the Principal. Some of the seniors are still trying to earn scholarships. They have worked since they were young kids. Cancel their senior year because of something three criminals did

You better cancel the tennis, golf, band too!!! while you are at it. So Stupid. Three people are responsible for this. Not the school board, not the Principal. Some of the seniors are still trying to earn scholarships. They have worked since they were young kids. Cancel their senior year because of something three criminals did

That the coaches knew about but continued to allow. Hazing is against the law in the state of Tennessee.

Mac Bryan is the most positive coach my son has ever been around. My son has seen no hazing, no violence and loves the school, teachers and coaches. That is fact. He doesn't play basketball so I can't speak to it although that doesn't stop all the other exerts from speaking. Most of these comments come from people that are not involved with the school. I've heard second hand that football was rough culturally before Bryan. Not now. He kicked like 8 players off the team this year that didn't obey the rules. Great guy and coach.

That the coaches knew about but continued to allow. Hazing is against the law in the state of Tennessee.

Shut em all down!Ignorance runs rapid there it sounds.Turn your head and let this crap go on,as I said before I'm with maj shut down all the men's sports.They have a huge problem that needs to be addressed.