Region 2-1A

Remmij

Got a text report from Tech. Coaches said they were happy with the effort the team gave and with how they played. No details or scores but if the staff is happy with the effort then the boys strapped up and played I do know that.

I heard your defense was very solid today and that the offense wasn't too shabby either

Spoke with a parent of a player on FB, her son said Oneida tied Rockwood(didn't have the score) and vs Upperman, the Bees got a TD the Indians had a FG.

I do not know much about Upperman except they were undefeated until playing Alcoa in 2015 3A Semifinal. Rockwood I believe lost some skill players at least to graduation like Oneida but that was last year. ;)

Edited by TheOgre78

I was told that up permanent would have beaten us pretty easily in a game, we would have beaten Livingston in a game and Rockwood would have been a typical oneida / Rockwood game. Smashmouth and close.

The Indians are sounding better everyday!The region may be a lot closer than we have thought.

This is a Harriman team that I've never seen before. Monterey was well undersized. Their quarterback was pretty good, just didn't have time to throw and it wasn't pretty, I think I saw a tweet that said if it had been a real game we would have put 75 on the board last night including JV, without giving up a single point. I would like to see us against a stronger opponent before I start jumping to conclusions

Edited by bluedevil6913

This is a Harriman team that I've never seen before. Monterey was well undersized. Their quarterback was pretty good, just didn't have time to throw and it wasn't pretty, I think I saw a tweet that said if it had been a real game we would have put 75 on the board last night including JV, without giving up a single point. I would like to see us against a stronger opponent before I start jumping to conclusions

That makes two of us!Sounds like Harriman may be loaded now.Hmmm...