Mt Juliet 2016

BKisler

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like to me he got a better job not leaving because someone is hard to work with. Strength coach / D line coach. Plus the pay is better. Good move to me for him and his family.

That is because all the coaches who have left are trying to show some class. History has proven there is more to this.

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw on Twitter where a high school kid from Cookeville called out TP. Over course, TP engaged him and the kid made him look like a fool.

I mention this because it troubles me that a grown man, who is supposed to represent a school and a football program, engages in this kind of behavior. Does he have nothing better to do with his time?

Just saw on Twitter where a high school kid from Cookeville called out TP. Over course, TP engaged him and the kid made him look like a fool.

I mention this because it troubles me that a grown man, who is supposed to represent a school and a football program, engages in this kind of behavior. Does he have nothing better to do with his time?

Was it the recent success of the liftathon? Is it the fact we are returning all of our players? Is it the fact our facilities are top notch? What reason is it you hate? Lol these bogus claims that have NOTHING to do with FOOTBALL! The better question to ask all the drama queens like you is DO YOU not have a better way to utilize your time? Or do you get pleasure from making claims that you know NOTHING about! That's real talk, I've been keeping my mouth shut lately but I see imbeciles like you want to jump on the HATE train this time of the year. Better luck next time kid....

Also people who tend to name themselves in a showboating way like "sackmaster" probably never made the field in their existence. Unless we're talking assistant equipment manager lol sackmaster99 lol sure

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Pump the brakes...

I applaud your recent weight lifting success... Great Job.

Returning all of your players?

Last I heard the starting QB from last year quit because TP insulted him publicly and the starting Free Safety from last year was kicked off the team for stealing and is not playing at WC.

Additionally, a starting corner was kicked off for having drug paraphenelia in his car. 

I make an effort in my life to not hate anyone or anything. I am a reasonable person asking reasonable questions about the state of a high school football program. 

They are not claims... check Twitter. You are grandstanding, it has nothing to do with a "hate train", whatever it is that may be. 

If you want to insult me for simply asking a question, go ahead. You still did answer my question though. Is this behavior that a head coach should engage in?

Either way Sackmaster99 all you hear is what your son or your sons friend tell you though.. Just like me you probably get all your info from twitter. I do not know much about any of these situations but did go look at what you referred to and what I saw was some standing up for his team and himself.

I personally see nothing wrong with a coach engaging with someone via twitter to defend a statement. Actually, if I remember correctly Hugh Freeze did it a while back with some players on other SEC teams.

Joey Hayes quitting is news to me and might be for many reasons if I had to guess. My first one is he loves basketball and wouldn't be surprised if he played AAU. My second guess would be he heard that his position was up for grabs and didn't want to compete and instead just quit.

For the stealing and drug thing well looks like Coach T handled that perfectly and kicked them off as they deserved.