Alcoa 2016

AlcoaBasketball

Mrs. Johnson you've been wearing your dresses way to high. It's reported you've been drinking and running around with men and going wild and we all believe you shouldn't be bringing up your little girl this way. And this was signed by the Secretary Harper Valley PTA.https://youtu.be/EOfrnrDLdSY

Edited by BarneySox2007

Mrs. Johnson you've been wearing your dresses way to high. It's reported you've been drinking and running around with men and going wild and we all believe you shouldn't be bringing up your little girl this way. And this was signed by the Secretary Harper Valley PTA.https://youtu.be/EOfrnrDLdSY

It appears as though you've been drinking pretty heavily yourself. What thread do you think you're on?

https://youtu.be/EOfrnrDLdSYIt appears as though you've been drinking pretty heavily yourself. What thread do you think you're on?

Quite the contrary AlcoaBasketball. Since this thread about Alcoa Football has almost went dormant and no one wants to talk football but diving at the swimming pools forty years ago I figured I would at least hit on a topic that will be the number one water cooler conversation today in the great City of Alcoa. The University of Tennessee has Rocky Top to sing at all their ballgames so I figured Alcoa would like to adopt Harper Valley PTA to sing at their games. I say if the song fits sing it. 

Edited by BarneySox2007

Quite the contrary AlcoaBasketball. Since this thread about Alcoa Football has almost went dormant and no one wants to talk football but diving at the swimming pools forty years ago I figured I would at least hit on a topic that will be the number one water cooler conversation today in the great City of Alcoa. The University of Tennessee has Rocky Top to sing at all their ballgames so I figured Alcoa would like to adopt Harper Valley PTA to sing at their games. I say if the song fits sing it.

You are strange.

So I'm guessing with the new drug testing laws adopted at Mayberry, their new fight song will be "Where's the Weed At?"