Alcoa 2016

AlcoaBasketball

💤💤💤

You probably should stay asleep for the next three years. Alcoa will be at least 3-4 touchdowns better than anyone else in 3A, maybe more..... Sigh..... 🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪. 🌪🌪🌪!!!

You probably should stay asleep for the next three years. Alcoa will be at least 3-4 touchdowns better than anyone else in 3A, maybe more..... Sigh..... 🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪. 🌪🌪🌪!!!

That's not difficult to do with the advantages that they have in their corner. It will be an even easier trip once CAK, CPA, ND, and Goodpasture are shipped off to D-II and Liberty Tech Magnet is playing 4A football once the JCM kids start to count toward their enrollment.

If we were in three classifications like it was in the seventies Alcoa would only have three at the least and five championships at the most and you wouldn't have all these arguments and one team that dominates over 65 or 70 schools all the time. I'm not taking anything from Alcoa because they would be right in the thick of it still but it meant a lot more in those days when a state champion was an accomplishment and not getting up and going through the motions for an easy trophy. Those trophies have cost Alcoa financially a fortune at the gate and if not for playing the county rivalries they wouldn't fill up the visitor side at the rest of their games. I'm not beating on Alcoa but the T$$AA for putting the whole thing in such a mess. It's boring to go watch a run away and that is why the stands are empty and the road trips are long and meaningless. Now that I've spilled my guts it's time for "Throwdeslant"  to entertain us with a great video from YouTube. ">http://2cqlbih.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007

If we were in three classifications like it was in the seventies Alcoa would only have three at the least and five championships at the most and you wouldn't have all these arguments and one team that dominates over 65 or 70 schools all the time. I'm not taking anything from Alcoa because they would be right in the thick of it still but it meant a lot more in those days when a state champion was an accomplishment and not getting up and going through the motions for an easy trophy. Those trophies have cost Alcoa financially a fortune at the gate and if not for playing the county rivalries they wouldn't fill up the visitor side at the rest of their games. I'm not beating on Alcoa but the T$$AA for putting the whole thing in such a mess. It's boring to go watch a run away and that is why the stands are empty and the road trips are long and meaningless. Now that I've spilled my guts it's time for "Throwdeslant" to entertain us with a great video from YouTube. ">http://2cqlbih.jpg

what was I thinking? BC was right! You are as dumb as you are blind. It must be really boring in the Mayberry thread. Maybe another one of your finest will get busted this week. That should give you something to stay on your side of town.....

what was I thinking? BC was right! You are as dumb as you are blind. It must be really boring in the Mayberry thread. Maybe another one of your finest will get busted this week. That should give you something to stay on your side of town.....

BIGPURPLEMACHINE wanted some activity in this room so I thought I would drop by and smoke you out. Have you seen any good Dashcam's lately.

If we were in three classifications like it was in the seventies Alcoa would only have three at the least and five championships at the most and you wouldn't have all these arguments and one team that dominates over 65 or 70 schools all the time. I'm not taking anything from Alcoa because they would be right in the thick of it still but it meant a lot more in those days when a state champion was an accomplishment and not getting up and going through the motions for an easy trophy. Those trophies have cost Alcoa financially a fortune at the gate and if not for playing the county rivalries they wouldn't fill up the visitor side at the rest of their games. I'm not beating on Alcoa but the T$$AA for putting the whole thing in such a mess. It's boring to go watch a run away and that is why the stands are empty and the road trips are long and meaningless. Now that I've spilled my guts it's time for "Throwdeslant" to entertain us with a great video from YouTube. ">http://2cqlbih.jpg

Would Mayberry not fall under your stupid idea as well? Afterall, they stuck around in 4A ball for years and dominated. Why did your sissies not step up to 5A ball?? So, by your standards, Mayberry has lost money and cheated themselves into several championships that were given and not earned.....

You're an idiot! 😉

Edited by Throwdeslant