Alcoa 2016

AlcoaBasketball

Have you seen any good Dashcam's lately.

Yup, got one in every vehicle I drive.....just last week it recorded a girl scout helping some old blind man across the street. The audio picked some mumbled rants from him about Alcoa having their big jumbo screen on, and he could see! It'a Miracle!!!...then they turned it off! Ha. Poor old man....maybe HIS team will get one someday.......

Yup, got one in every vehicle I drive.....just last week it recorded a girl scout helping some old blind man across the street. The audio picked some mumbled rants from him about Alcoa having their big jumbo screen on, and he could see! It'a Miracle!!!...then they turned it off! Ha. Poor old man....maybe HIS team will get one someday.......

My work here is done. Carry on.

Told you I know how to wake'em up and get'em going. When your dealing with those two idiots it's like watching two cats chase a red dot all night long until I get tired of it. The thing that they'll never understand  long as I control the red dot I'll have'em chasing it all over Coach-T.">http://10ncmfk.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007