Alcoa 2016

AlcoaBasketball

Ok, lets be honest. The REAL final was Alcoa's Varsity 14 to Central's 10. Where you came up with 28 is when the JV's came in. We didn't do well on Offense but we had some players out and Alcoa's defense is VERY good. Alcoa's offense didn't do much on our Defense but when you can't score TD's on offense its almost impossible to win. Its all good tho, just a scrimmage.

In a REAL game your JV represents your depth when you need to rotate fresh players in. Central did not have the depth in the 2nd and 3rd string players. Alcoa had a clear edge in depth and numbers of players.

knox. Cental will be an outstanding team this year. It does not take long to see they are coached very very well. the Offensive backfield runs HARD!

Best of Luck to the Bobcat team!

I hear Alcoa plays WB in the Blount County Jamboree this coming Friday. Can little Alcoa compete against a big `ol 6A School? It should be another good test before Alcoa heads to play DII powerhouse Webb in Private school land.

Well Alcoa recruits at a college level so not only can they compete they'll probably beat most high schools in the area except for the best team in Blount County which is ALWAYS Maryville.  I like Alcoa's chances against everyone else though. :)

Well Alcoa recruits at a college level so not only can they compete they'll probably beat most high schools in the area except for the best team in Blount County which is ALWAYS Maryville.  I like Alcoa's chances against everyone else though. :)

Maryville wasn't the best in '09 and '10.  And if you have an amazing school, great coaches, traditional championship winning program, you don't need to recruit, kids come to you.

I hear Alcoa plays WB in the Blount County Jamboree this coming Friday. Can little Alcoa compete against a big `ol 6A School? It should be another good test before Alcoa heads to play DII powerhouse Webb in Private school land.

from what Booger just saw and experienced......the crew from the land of the smelting pot should run ruffshot over Webb

can also see that UCSportsfan's poll thread got locked before he could get what he wanted

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

from what Booger just saw and experienced......the crew from the land of the smelting pot should run ruffshot over Webb

can also see that UCSportsfan's poll thread got locked before he could get what he wanted

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Yeah the GAYSQUAD backers that are moderators locked it up.  Truth hurts that's all i got to say ladies  :mrgreen:

Maryville wasn't the best in '09 and '10.  And if you have an amazing school, great coaches, traditional championship winning program, you don't need to recruit, kids come to you.

Yeah ok and here's another one that's been drinking the koolaid... If its so amazing why doesn't any other type of athlete transfer in there?  Alcoa doesn't dominate in any other sport so evidently no one else is "amazed" by this school. Keep telling yourself that maybe you'll get a family member to believe it. We know the GAYSQUAD try's to sell this same b.s. but that doesn't fly either  :popcorneater: