Alcoa 2016

AlcoaBasketball

Momma loves me just fine, don't make it personal and it won't get personal :popcorneater:

As for sitting with you, no thanks i'll be on sitting on the winning side as i have friends in Maryville with kids that attend Maryville high school and i refuse to sit with the GAYSQUAD. I'm sure you ladies swap out just about everything over there...

Bless your heart.. I have friends at Mayberry also. Well, send your panty size anyway and I'll have the bag of goodies delivered to you personally by some of Mayberry's best. Silly girl...😂

Momma loves me just fine, don't make it personal and it won't get personal :popcorneater:

As for sitting with you, no thanks i'll be on sitting on the winning side as i have friends in Maryville with kids that attend Maryville high school and i refuse to sit with the GAYSQUAD. I'm sure you ladies swap out just about everything over there...

You've tried to intimidate and make fun of other people since the day you joined less than a year ago, you are what most call a "hangaround" or a "pledge" to the GAYSQUAD if i'm guessing. I'm not impressed by the way.

You people must be democrats, to publish such garbage.  Its a known fact that Alcoa recruits 24/7.  Rankin is way to smart to get his self involved but all those kids don't show up year after year without behind the scenes work and LOTS of it.  I guess the next thing  you'll say is Hillary didn't delete classified information on those emails. Scots50 is a newbie compared to me fyi! 

078163b0e39b08ed6e1c5f799b9dc146.jpg

Edited by BCsportsfan

You have to be related to Clinton lol.  Nice try to spin it a different way, but the facts do not lie.  Those were just two examples of "transfers" that have "found" their way to Alcoa this off season.  Own it or get off the boards, people like you make me sick. Don't get on here and insult everyone's intelligence by trying to insinuate that Alcoa isn't actively recruiting kids from all over the area on a daily basis.  You can win another gold "ornament" but you won't do it without recruiting kids in from all over East Tn.  Is there no moral compass over there now?  Is it WIN at all cost no matter what?  Its certainly not competition you're wanting if it was you would step up into 6A and play the big boys.  You have just as many athletes as most 6A schools and I'm willing to bet your skill players are better than most of the 6A programs in the state.  However we all know why you don't, its called MARYVILLE... You wouldn't win 7 gold balls in a row, heck you wouldn't even get to the semi's.  Don't get on here and say Maryville is a much bigger school because when your school is made up of 50% football players the numbers don't apply.  In a couple of weeks you'll get your annual beat down and i'll be front row to see it.. :popcorneater:

Nope. Not related to a criminal. Twenty-eight years in uniform serving this great nation. Proudly retired and still serving our nation in nuclear security. Hard core conservative; but that is not what this board is about. You are a sick person that desperately needs help. Please, get another hobby.....like quilting, scrap booking, or something less taxing to your conspiracy mindset.