Alcoa 2016

AlcoaBasketball

How's the big freshman future star lineman doing at Alcoa? Heard Fulton wasn't to happy Rankin took him away from them.

Not aware of any "freshman future star". Having been present for all scrimmage games and observed the frosh team playing in such, no one Lineman stood out or impressed me as having star quality. Of course time, and Alcoa's kick arse summer conditioning program, can fix a whole lot of shortcomings. That is Assuming the kids can be dedicated enough to survive four years of training.

I think Heritage, Maryville and WB will probably be in the same region next year after the realignment. I'm guessing they will all be 6A, if I understood TSSAA's ruling correctly. So they will have to play each other.

If what you're saying is true. I think Catholic and Fulton will play anyone. so there is two games. Alcoa and Maryville play each other.  so there is 3. I really don't see Schad or Hammontree not playing a 2A team. so there is 5.

You could be right though about the other teams forfeiting instead of playing.

I'd hate to see it. Think about the life lessons your teaching the kids from those teams. "Its ok to not only quit , but to never even compete and even run away and hide when you think things aren't as fair as they should be."

Hammer I've seen that happen with Oak Ridge when three teams refused to play them and good as Oak Ridge was back then they don't compare to what Maryville and Alcoa have done. Maryville couldn't get a third scrimmage game and had to travel to the center of the state to get one of them. When teams won't even scrimmage you that is a sign of what I'm talking about. If the county teams don't have better luck this year than in the past with both the city teams don't be surprised to see one if not two of the series to end. It's happened before.

No, the only thing this proves is you have an unhealthy obsession that qualifies as borderline insanity. Please see a professional and get some help....bless your heart........

You have to be related to Clinton lol.  Nice try to spin it a different way, but the facts do not lie.  Those were just two examples of "transfers" that have "found" their way to Alcoa this off season.  Own it or get off the boards, people like you make me sick. Don't get on here and insult everyone's intelligence by trying to insinuate that Alcoa isn't actively recruiting kids from all over the area on a daily basis.  You can win another gold "ornament" but you won't do it without recruiting kids in from all over East Tn.  Is there no moral compass over there now?  Is it WIN at all cost no matter what?  Its certainly not competition you're wanting if it was you would step up into 6A and play the big boys.  You have just as many athletes as most 6A schools and I'm willing to bet your skill players are better than most of the 6A programs in the state.  However we all know why you don't, its called MARYVILLE... You wouldn't win 7 gold balls in a row, heck you wouldn't even get to the semi's.  Don't get on here and say Maryville is a much bigger school because when your school is made up of 50% football players the numbers don't apply.  In a couple of weeks you'll get your annual beat down and i'll be front row to see it.. :popcorneater:

I think Heritage, Maryville and WB will probably be in the same region next year after the realignment. I'm guessing they will all be 6A, if I understood TSSAA's ruling correctly. So they will have to play each other.

If what you're saying is true. I think Catholic and Fulton will play anyone. so there is two games. Alcoa and Maryville play each other.  so there is 3. I really don't see Schad or Hammontree not playing a 2A team. so there is 5.

You could be right though about the other teams forfeiting instead of playing.

I'd hate to see it. Think about the life lessons your teaching the kids from those teams. "Its ok to not only quit , but to never even compete and even run away and hide when you think things aren't as fair as they should be."

You'd hate to see it because you're on the "winning" side.  This isn't about kids quitting or not competing. This is about everyone knowing what Alcoa is doing behind the scenes.  Life isn't fair we all know that but there comes a point in time where programs like Alcoa need to be taught a lesson.  It was the same way in middle tn with Goodpasture.  The way they recruit players in year after year, other district teams refused to play them and actually forfeited games.  If all the region teams over there got together and forfeited the games T$$AA would be forced to do something.  Alcoa needs to be made to play at the highest level in Div I because of the amount of "transfers" they get in for football.  You never hear of any other sport at this school dominating their district/region foes so this is not a "coincidence" as morons like Scott50 would lead us to believe.  Its underhanded and its wrong period.  You may win another gold ornament but keep selling your souls to do it and see how that works out for ya!  :popcorneater:

You'd hate to see it because you're on the "winning" side. This isn't about kids quitting or not competing. This is about everyone knowing what Alcoa is doing behind the scenes. Life isn't fair we all know that but there comes a point in time where programs like Alcoa need to be taught a lesson. It was the same way in middle tn with Goodpasture. The way they recruit players in year after year, other district teams refused to play them and actually forfeited games. If all the region teams over there got together and forfeited the games T$$AA would be forced to do something. Alcoa needs to be made to play at the highest level in Div I because of the amount of "transfers" they get in for football. You never hear of any other sport at this school dominating their district/region foes so this is not a "coincidence" as morons like Scott50 would lead us to believe. Its underhanded and its wrong period. You may win another gold ornament but keep selling your souls to do it and see how that works out for ya! :popcorneater:

Good! You should wear your big girl panties and come say hello. 😂

If you think i'm intimidated by you you're wrong tough guy. You guy's are recruiting and you know it, you just don't want to openly admit it. I put my pants on when i entered the Marines, and they're still on. :popcorneater:

Momma didn't love.... Bless your heart... We Tornado fans and Alumni will welcome you with open arms. I'll even have some of the female boosters make you a welcome kit with all sorts of goodies. Just pm your panty size to any of the goons and we will make it happen. 😂

Momma didn't love.... Bless your heart... We Tornado fans and Alumni will welcome you with open arms. I'll even have some of the female boosters make you a welcome kit with all sorts of goodies. Just pm your panty size to any of the goons and we will make it happen.

Momma loves me just fine, don't make it personal and it won't get personal  :popcorneater:

As for sitting with you, no thanks i'll be on sitting on the winning side as i have friends in Maryville with kids that attend Maryville high school and i refuse to sit with the GAYSQUAD.  I'm sure you ladies swap out just about everything over there...

You've tried to intimidate and make fun of other people since the day you joined less than a year ago, you are what most call a "hangaround" or a "pledge" to the GAYSQUAD if i'm guessing.  I'm not impressed by the way.

Edited by UCSportsFan