Arguably the AAA Final Four starts tonight @ La Vergne

GoPats2019

Rutherford County is a different breed of basketball, just face it. It's a hotbed for girls basketball. No one in the state of TN can compete with that brand of basketball. It's nothing personal - just facts. When you see the Uconn's, South Carolina's, and Notre Dame's IN ATTENENCE  you'll probably understand. No other district in the state draws that type of attention. Sorry.  

Agree Ballinup90.  Really I would argue that no other district in the nation draws that type of attention.  I have also seen UT in the stands multiple times over the years just to name another.  7-AAA has crazy talent.

Well some of that 'crazy talent' will have to buy a ticket to get into the girls tournament this season. Remember, it's a 'team' sport and if that talent can't play as a team then is devalues that talent to a spectator status. Yes, District 7-AAA is very strong again but there are other teams (maybe not districts) that can play with the 7-AAA teams. Let's let the tournament play out before you go trying to hand the gold ball to a team that still needs 3 wins to be recognized as state champion. 

• Upvote 1

I am so excited to be back in the state tournament. We have a very good but YOUNG team. We start 1 SR 1 JR 3 SO. I am real proud if this team and their progress through the year. I am excited to be back at Murphy Center on Wed.

I have heard Morristown is really good can any of you give me some insight on them

As far as people' saying we are going to win state... This is way premature. Our bracket is loaded with talented teams and just making it to the championship game will be a tremendous accomplishment.

First let us deal with 1 team at a time hope to see a lot of students there

GO LADY WARRIORS

. 7AAA maynot even have a team at the State tournament this year. I'm going to predict whoever wins the Bradley Co vs Cumberland Co region 3 championship game will beat either team that has to travel in the sub-state (and possibly both teams from region 4AAA will get beat in sub-state). Bradley Co and Cumberland Co are as good or better than any team in 7AAA. Region 4AAA is not as dominat as in past years.

Keep wishing.   LOL

Well part of the wish came true.

If Cumberland beats Bradley AND Riverdale beats Stewart's Creek tomorrow night in the Region Championship games, then 7AAA could very likely be shut out of the state tournament. Cumberland can beat Stewart's Creek at home AND Bradley can beat Riverdale on the road. Neither would be a real big upset. It's March and it's high school girls basketball!!!

Well the results were not exactly as expected, in this post, but the Bearettes did win over Stewart's Creek, in a very interesting game.

Well part of the wish came true.

Well the results were not exactly as expected, in this post, but the Bearettes did win over Stewart's Creek, in a very interesting game.

Maybe we will get to see Bradley vs Riverdale in the finals. Then we can compare apples to apples. I will take Bradley to win. Both teams are loaded with underclassmen & Both will probably be back to the State next year. Good luck to Bradley Co. this year.