MIDDLETON vs GC

chaser92946

Yeah Greenfield is silent too. To act like GC didn't have a chance was just not very smart. As battle tested as GC was I knew we should play them tough and have a chance to win. Congrats to Middleton on a great run that even our back to back teams didn't do. And that is win 67 in a row. Great team, great coach and great fans. We are all in the same West Tennessee fraternity and they represented us well. They will be back.

Am I the only one that thought this game was Horrible? Middleton - Turnover, Turnover, Turnover.... Gibson co - missed shot, missed shot, missed shot. I will say that so far in this tournament SG has looked by far to be the better team, but I say GC will win.

Just what I figured. Middleton fans wouldn't get back on here & congratulate GC & give them & our Region the credit they deserve. Middleton turned the ball over because of the defensive pressure by GC. Same for GC's poor shooting. Great pressure under the basket by Middleton. Middleton has had an amazing few years & have deserved all that has come its way. You all have made high school girls basketball history. Now it's time to commend Gibson County on their run & give them the credit. It's amazing how a neutral court can change the game. Go get that gold ball today Gibson County. I know you'll represent our Region well.

Edited by dtownfan364

Am I the only one that thought this game was Horrible? Middleton - Turnover, Turnover, Turnover.... Gibson co - missed shot, missed shot, missed shot. I will say that so far in this tournament SG has looked by far to be the better team, but I say GC will win.

Yes... you're the only one that thought it was terrible... Edited by GCPioneer

Disagree. Looked like 2 really good teams that rely on good defense and it showed.

don't be surprised if Bri Fields and Erin Lannom both say NO to playing college basketball...I know both of them and they're both "burnt out" on bkb...they've been playing since they were like 6 and both of them said it's over after their last HS game...they've both been offered scholarships to local private colleges..

A lot of high school kids have played since they were 6...and some before they were 6

After watching GC play against Van Buren, Middleton should win this with ease. Van Buren wasn't near as good as Pickett Co, Community, or South Greene on the other side. Should be a rematch of last year's Semi final game in the finals Middleton vs SG. Hopefully the rebels can avenge the 1 point loss.

no...Middleton did not beat Gipson Co

Thanks captain obvious. That was posted the day before the game and my pediction. Congrats to GC for proving me wrong. It's GC vs SG so I got it halfway right

yes you did..good job...and sometimes everyone is wrong on predictions...GC won and Middleton did not win with ease as you predicted

Edited by wingman10