Region 6 Class 3A 2016

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairview has spread the ball around alot on offense this year. 23 is also very valuable to the team. Doesn't get the carries as 4 but blocks like beast, plays defense, and special teams.

He probably doesn't have a ton of yardage but probably has more touchdowns than anyone on the team. Beathard is very quick and elusive. They make a good tandem.

Fairview has spread the ball around alot on offense this year. 23 is also very valuable to the team. Doesn't get the carries as 4 but blocks like beast, plays defense, and special teams.

He probably doesn't have a ton of yardage but probably has more touchdowns than anyone on the team. Beathard is very quick and elusive. They make a good tandem.

i figured beathard had more tds. Every time I see game stats he always has 3 or 4.

I'll have to agree. I've seen both kids, and their play is impressive. Anyone have stats on the Two?

I would be curious to know the stats of those guys. I'm sure they've both accumulated some great numbers.

Taeton Wienk 2016 Statistics through 8 Games:

29-201 with 1TD (MCHS)

35-294 with 3TD (HCHS)

41-176 with 2TD (FHS)

31-170 with 2TD (MHS)

34-180 with 1TD (CCCHS)

9-105 with 4TD (FCHS)

**plus 75 yard Punt Return for 1TD**

37-572 with 7TD (EHHS)

26-114 with 0TD (HHS)

------------------------------------------

242-1,812 with 20TD

**plus 1 Punt Return for a TD**

The wienk kid is a stud. The carries and yards are proof enough. The problem comes from their offense. He is it. If u stick beathard or Caldwell or the back from Camden in there do they not get similar stats? Just a thought. Don't get me wrong I think that SC would be bad without him but it's more of a situational thing going on there. IMO

The wienk kid is a stud. The carries and yards are proof enough. The problem comes from their offense. He is it. If u stick beathard or Caldwell or the back from Camden in there do they not get similar stats? Just a thought. Don't get me wrong I think that SC would be bad without him but it's more of a situational thing going on there. IMO

I always thought that awards were based off of kids who excel in the field of athletics and are truly difference makers on and off of the field for their respective teams. The strength of the Stewart County Offense is the offensive line and a backfield that has some rock solid blockers and a stud who can carry the mail. Wienk definitely meets the criteria of all of those expectations. Barnes and Bunce from Cheatham, Weatherly and Fullum from Harpeth, Caldwell and Beatherd from Fairview, James from Sycamore, etc. all are very capable football players and just as deserving. I never once said that those guys weren't deserving. The region as a whole has some rock solid football players across the board this season.