Memphis City AAA State Champ Gm

Bigboi20

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germantown could play with both these teams.

East is going to be unreal the next 3 years.

Definitely Gtown had a nice squad this year. Just hard to make it through the AAA Shelby metro gauntlet! I'm very curious what they will be like next year bc didn't you all have like 10 seniors?

Memphis has one of the best Basketball talent pools in the country. A ton of talent in Memphis. No wonder a Memphis team wins it all almost every year. In the last 20 years only non Memphis teams like Cleveland,White County,Maryville and Blackman won the AAA Title.

East and Cordova was fun to watch. Both teams were outstanding. East will be great the next few years.

Due to work I finally had the chance to watch the AAA game. My hat goes off to East for focusing in on Harris but still able to keep Brown/Dupree in check. That's impressive!!!  On a side note those three bombs that Harris hit and I think two drives by Lomax was big time....

I'm just now getting a chance to see some of the games. I'm watching the Hillsboro/East game. I'm watching a 6'-9" freshman in Chandler Lawson GUARD one of the Hillsboro wing players on the perimeter. Chandler is doing this on a consistent basis.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Edited by kwc